Food/Beverage Question

Rock712

Going on the Splendor in a few weeks. Wife has been on a health kick the last several months , done a great job losing right at 50 lbs so far through healthy eating and exercise.

My question is has anyone on any ship seen soy milk offered at either the lido or MDR for breakfast. If not I know you can brink soda or water on board with you , how about a container of milk ??

I know they have low fat or fat free milk offered , just cant ever remember seeing soy milk offered

Thanks

Congratulations to your wife on her lifestyle change! My husband and I have made a concerted effort to eat healthy, as organic and GMO free as possible. We sure do feel better, I bet your wife does too! Can hardly wait to be as successful as she is with the weight loss.

That said, I have never seen soy milk on board, but that doesn't mean they don't have it. A lot of times if you don't see something you can ask for it. I did want to share though that you can bring powdered soy milk on the ship with you. It is available in GMO free organic too.

I saw a lady ask Lido staff for it on the Legend and they brought out a jug of it. A few days after that I saw a labelled metal jug of it next to the teas and drinks.

It appeared intermittently throughout the cruise and I tried some (love it for supper back home) and it was the unsweetened kind which was a shame but I supposed you can put sweetener sachets in it. I also saw it as an option on the coffee bar.

Asking will do the trick....they have it.

Edited by Velvetwater

Going on the Splendor in a few weeks. Wife has been on a health kick the last several months , done a great job losing right at 50 lbs so far through healthy eating and exercise.

My question is has anyone on any ship seen soy milk offered at either the lido or MDR for breakfast. If not I know you can brink soda or water on board with you , how about a container of milk ??

I know they have low fat or fat free milk offered , just cant ever remember seeing soy milk offered

Thanks

I can attest that soy milk is indeed available. I asked for soy milk for my coffee after dinner in the main dining room and was brought soy milk.

Congrats to your wife for the healthy eating.