becoming Pinnacle ?

January....but I already got the certificate and stuff about a month later............booked my cruise,but would had chosen something in the fall,if I had been given this option..

Hi Kathy! We also got the letter in the mail today.

Our Pinnacle recognition cruise was January 31st. The Pinnacle pins arrived in about six weeks (from New Jersey) and "stratum" arrived about a week later (from Florida).

Steve

Thanks for the info. I'm leaving for the Serenade TA in about 10 days and I doubt if I'll get anything before I leave. Another friend got his stratum about 2 weeks after his PC cruise and his PC pin about 6 weeks later. Go figure!

When did you make Pinnacle? I haven't received a letter but only made PC last month, so I haven't received anything yet.

Carolyn

End of Feb. we finished the PC cruise--for us and still waiting.:rolleyes:

I thought 6 weeks? but being Canada it maybe longer......

We are at 7 weeks now and still counting.....

Everything coming here from RCL always takes longer.

End of Feb. we finished the PC cruise--for us and still waiting.:rolleyes:

I thought 6 weeks? but being Canada it maybe longer......

We are at 7 weeks now and still counting.....

Everything coming here from RCL always takes longer.

I hope my stuff will be there when I get back home 4 weeks from now.

We flew to Tampa, and joined Jan and Bruce, to be with them as they turned Pinnacle.

We love to cruise with good friends, and they even had a friend fly up from Panama to join them on their final hurrah.........becoming Pinnacle Club members. My only disappointment, and maybe this will change as we all go forward, is to recognize the new Pinnacle Club member with a gold card, on the day that they have reached their 700 point.

We also cruised with a couple, on the same voyage of last week, from Switzerland, who became Pinnacle over 7 months ago, and on this cruise, they were finally presented with their pins. That is a whole different story, but ended nicely!

Kathy, congratulations on your becoming a new Pinnacle Club member.:)

Rick

Having the Gold Card presented to the New Pinnacle Member at the time of the celebration event or when they have reached 700 points, would be a very nice touch!:)

Thanks for the helpful push. I have presented this to the top C&A people, and I can only pray that this..........no cost, presentation, will become a fleet wide occurrence.

Rick

Thanks for the helpful push. I have presented this to the top C&A people, and I can only pray that this..........no cost, presentation, will become a fleet wide occurrence.

Rick

Being consistent is a problem with RCL, so fleet wide would be really getting somewhere!:D:)

About how long after you have become Pinnacle do you receive your $1200 certificate for a cruise, please? I understand that you must use this within 6 months of receiving it, right?

Nice problem to worry about! Nice challenge to have to use within 6 months too!

I read that once posted, you can call to apply certificate. It is a nice issue to have. Have a great cruise using the certificate! :)

We flew to Tampa, and joined Jan and Bruce, to be with them as they turned Pinnacle.

We love to cruise with good friends, and they even had a friend fly up from Panama to join them on their final hurrah.........becoming Pinnacle Club members. My only disappointment, and maybe this will change as we all go forward, is to recognize the new Pinnacle Club member with a gold card, on the day that they have reached their 700 point.

We also cruised with a couple, on the same voyage of last week, from Switzerland, who became Pinnacle over 7 months ago, and on this cruise, they were finally presented with their pins. That is a whole different story, but ended nicely!

Rick

I can only HOPE/DREAM to reach that and have friends choose to join us. At least it is a good dream and not a nightmare.

Rick

Thanks Rick........

We made it on the BR(which was also my daughter's wedding cruise-she got married on there)...

I must say they did it very nice....presented us with all the "stuff" ,plus we got a bottle of Moet,a very yummy cake with welcome to Pinnacle on it,a silver frame with the reserved for "us" sign in it,they decorated our cabin,got dinner for two at Chops,the crystal block and even recognized my daughter and son inlaw and brought them up for a photo with all of us....It was very special...........

10982460_10153073991307500_3867108786331144698_n.jpg.226b4963a334b4871454abfd080b1e97.jpg

10958098_10153073989552500_2274542071432329598_n.jpg.39a1a894560b529ae984f65956c078be.jpg

10952099_10153073979002500_6605722946377580531_o.jpg.cf46692bcacaea59e10e7ce770b00f22.jpg

Thanks Rick........

We made it on the BR(which was also my daughter's wedding cruise-she got married on there)...

I must say they did it very nice....presented us with all the "stuff" ,plus we got a bottle of Moet,a very yummy cake with welcome to Pinnacle on it,a silver frame with the reserved for "us" sign in it,they decorated our cabin,got dinner for two at Chops,the crystal block and even recognized my daughter and son inlaw and brought them up for a photo with all of us....It was very special...........

Wow!!!

I think you got the red carpet treatment compared to others!!:)

One person posted about getting Nothing on her special cruise.:eek:

Again, isn't it great how consistent RCL is? My pet peeve of the month.:D

Wow!!!

Agree- we were on the BR a couple week after PH8 made her Pinnacle. We did a B2B2B. Informed them on the first leg that one of us will be making Pinnacle on teh 3rd leg. No mention or anything at all. The Hotel Director said next time we come on they will make it special. BS!

It has now been 3 months since turning P and RCI has yet to send anything acknowledging the status change. Called them again yesterday and they basically said oops, allow 6-8 more weeks.

We did cash in that 2400.00 credit though. :D

RCI has been a big disappointment in this area of recognizing reaching P status.

Kathy, I'm glad to hear that you got a letter, regarding the book by/sail by restrictions. I thought we had resolved this months ago. That's good news. :)

Yea,like I sad,if I knew I had a year,I would had booked something else.....

Yea,like I sad,if I knew I had a year,I would had booked something else.....

I had understood at the beginning it was to be taken and booked in the 6 month period.......this is better news.

They changed the rules twice then?

First was NO BOGO to be used and then they extended the time period to use it?

Maybe if they thought everything out first, they wouldn't keep changing their minds???:rolleyes:

Luckily we can't do anything right now about our new PC Voucher, due to medical issues they are aware of, so it is getting better as we wait!!!

Edited by CVU

Wow!!!

Of the month?:p

I also got a letter regarding the use of the credit, but DH did not, nor was he mentioned on my letter. I guess I'll let him come along....

My letter was addressed to my husband(on the envelope).......of course,RCCL always addresses him first with any correspondence:rolleyes: Is this the 50s??????:eek:

Only at Royal Caribbean!!! :p

Steve