Behind Ship Tour

gizmo911

I will be on Valor in two weeks, can you tell me how much this cost and please share some details. Also, do you book at excursion desk or service desk? Thanks.

Edited by gizmo911

You can book it on your TV or at the desk but do it boarding day as quickly as you can, and it was $95 when I last did it on the Valor. We got photos with the Captain and chocolate covered Strawberries and a few other goodies thrown in.

Might I suggest if you want to do the Behind The Fun tour, you hustle to the excursion desk the second you get on the ship! They only have so many openings, with maybe two "tours".

Is it worth the bucks? To me it was.

Keep in mind you WILL be climbing stairs and working along narrow pathways on the way.

I don't think I will do it again, but, I'm glad I took the tour!;)

I will be on Valor in two weeks, can you tell me how much this cost and please share some details. Also, do you book at excursion desk or service desk? Thanks.

There are two different prices. The bigger ships (and more days) he cost is $95. I think the smaller ships it is $50 (but I am not sure). Thought it was def worth it, about 3 1/2 hours.

Edited by jimbo5544

There are two different prices. The bigger ships (and more days) he cost is $95. I think the smaller ships it is $50 (but I am not sure). Thought it was def worth it, about 3 1/2 hours.

The smaller ships it was $55. We did it on the Fascination this last time. So glad I did, as a Pastry Chef it was interesting to see the kitchen and how much work goes into all the food they prepare for us.

The smaller ships it was $55. We did it on the Fascination this last time. So glad I did, as a Pastry Chef it was interesting to see the kitchen and how much work goes into all the food they prepare for us.

Actually I think it used to be $55 on the smaller ships, but on at least some ships they have lowered the price! I was on the Imagination this week, and they were just charging $39! A bargain at that price, in my opinion.

Apparently they decided the tour on the smaller ships didn't include enough to be worth $55.

Do It!! We did the tour on the Liberty and it was 95 p.p. it's on the last sea day and about 4 hours long. absolutely amazing what goes on "behind the scenes" would not do it again, as we've seen it once, but really a memorable experience..