Help using Photobucket

kandj05

Before our cruise, I would like to know how to add a pic using Photobucket. When I click on add pic, my only options are Gallery or phone. I do have it downloaded so I am unsure what I am doing wrong. Would someone please help?

Once you have uploaded to photobucket

Select an image

On right side menu as shown, highlight IMG "url text" select all and copy

Then paste link into the CC thread you are typing

image.jpg1_zps53cygvg2.jpg

Hope this helps

This is for the full website version

For the app, select the little link icon and TAP the bottom IMG section, paste into CC thread

Edited by PompeySailor

I've noticed with PhotoBucket, you can click on the link which will take you to all the pictures that someone has. Is there a way to keep people from seeing pictures you haven't posted?

Also is there a way to make the pictures posted smaller in display size?. I tried reducing the resolution, but the photos were the same size.

I've noticed with PhotoBucket, you can click on the link which will take you to all the pictures that someone has. Is there a way to keep people from seeing pictures you haven't posted?

Also is there a way to make the pictures posted smaller in display size?. I tried reducing the resolution, but the photos were the same size.

Not sure on the size question

But with reference to privacy, you can make and select individual albums to be Private or Public

Select "edit settings", then choose albums you wish to be public or private

image.jpg1_zps6zmmyjwh.jpg

When you create a new album, a dialog box comes up asking if you want to make it public or private (and I believe you can even password protect it).

Also make sure you're on the full PhotoBucket "Home" site and not the mobile site. I've ended up on the mobile site a couple of times and had trouble finding the links that I was used to seeing. If you're seeing a 'phone' option, that could be where you are.

• 1 year later...