Harmony of the Seas C&A booking opening tomorrow ?

Liz,

Check out these deck plans, not sure whether they are correct:

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Harmony-of-the-Seas

Changes I´ve seen (referring to the Oasis):

Deck 15: Mini Bites (former Wipe Out Café)

Deck 11/12: Wonderland (former Concierge Lounge/Diamond Club)

Deck 6: Sabor and Sabor Bar on Boardwalk, Video Arcade moves to the other side (in one of the shops), Starbucks on Boardwalk (former Video Arcade), blank spot where the Scoop & Scones is now located

Deck 5: Pub on Royal Promenade is now called Boot & Bonnet Pub. Bionic Bar replaces Champagne Bar. Between the staircase and the Rising Tide Bar is now Port Shopping. Café Promenade area a white spot not marked

Deck 4: Izumi on port side (of The Grande, Deck 5 is Chic, Deck 3 American Icon Grille). On starboard side (where the now closed Diamond Club is located) there are new cabins; Comedy Live replaces Blaze and former Comedy Live is now Diamond Club.

steamboats

Thanks, just looking at them now. At first I thought they were just Oasis but then I started looking at other decks and spotted Bionic Bar :D

Boot & Bonnet LOL

Not happy to see that they eliminated Blaze, but I knew it was coming. I'd say it was almost exactly as I expected, aside from moving the comedy club into the Blaze space and putting the D lounge in its original location. That was a bit of a curveball... I figured they'd replace Blaze with a specialty restaurant.

Hi Carol

Deck plans & itineraries will not be available until booking opens.

Booking opens at 8AM in the UK...so that is 3AM EST

RCCL/C&A US will start sending out emails with Harmony announcement...at 9AM EST...so that is 6 hours after booking opens in the UK.

Guests will be able to view all the information on the RCCL website.

Exclusive early booking for C&A members.

Didn't we have all this ...garbage, when Quantum opened. Did they not learn anything at all from that.

Hi Liz, I already talked to my Travel Agent today and she has all my info for tomorrow so I hope that the TA opens also for booking:)

Carol:)

Hi Liz, I already talked to my Travel Agent today and she has all my info for tomorrow so I hope that the TA opens also for booking:)

That is great Carol....guess I better email my Rep with my info...."just book me a cabin please LOL".

Do you think the Boot & Bonnet can do Lemon Drops :D

That is great Carol....guess I better email my Rep with my info...."just book me a cabin please LOL".

Do you think the Boot & Bonnet can do Lemon Drops :D

Lemon Drops, I hope so Liz as you guys got me hooked on them:D

Lemon-Drop-MartinI.png

No email here either! They usually start around noon or 2pm UK time.....I cannot believe 8am start meaning 3am start in the USA! Someone isn't any good at working out the time differences me thinks!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

Edited by little britain

No email here either! They usually start around noon or 2pm UK time.....

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk

UK office is waiting for Miami to put all the information in the system...Miami will not be open for a few hours yet.

Why did C&A UK say yesterday...8am for bookings for 2016 to open when the darn office doesnt even open till 8.30am.

Oh and C&A UK just said...better if you call the Sales team as we don't know here what is going on :rolleyes:

There is no consistency to release times at all. It is currently just after 4.40am in NY (they have had their clocks change already, so until ours change at the end of the month it is only a 4 hour time diff, not 5 - not that this makes any great difference at all!!).

Last year when I booked one on opening day, I did it before I went to work, around 6.30am, which was 1.30am Miami/NY time. I don't know how long they had been open for, perhaps they had gone 'live' at 00.01 in the US?!

Oh well, better just keep checking all day!

There is no consistency to release times at all. It is currently just after 4.40am in NY (they have had their clocks change already, so until ours change at the end of the month it is only a 4 hour time diff, not 5 - not that this makes any great difference at all!!).

Last year when I booked one on opening day, I did it before I went to work, around 6.30am, which was 1.30am Miami/NY time. I don't know how long they had been open for, perhaps they had gone 'live' at 00.01 in the US?!

Oh well, better just keep checking all day!

I remember when Oasis first opened up for booking...it was around 10am in the UK and guests in US could book also at the same time...UK system crashed and it was nearly an hour before it was back up and running for them. I felt sorry for agents and guests in the UK.

I was lucky I had a US TA and was able to get booked.

I remember when Oasis first opened up for booking...it was around 10am in the UK and guests in US could book also at the same time...UK system crashed and it was nearly an hour before it was back up and running for them. I felt sorry for agents and guests in the UK.

I was lucky I had a US TA and was able to get booked.

Oh goodness, what a nightmare! Goes to show all the varying release times too.

Harmony isn't my first choice for next year (nothing against the ship, I want to sail on her just got other itineraries I want to do first), unless the price is really right, so I will keep checking through the day when I am out and about!

Thanks for posting the info from the calls you have made.

Someone posted the TA itinerary is now showing up in the travel agents booking engine cruising power and the itin is -

SAILING ITINERARYDatePorts of CallArrivalDepartureActivity

Sun 23 Oct 2016Barcelona, Spain 06:00 PMBoarding

Mon 24 Oct 2016Palma De Mallorca, Spain 08:00 AM06:00 PMDocked

Tue 25 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Wed 26 Oct 2016Malaga, Spain 07:00 AM06:00 PMDocked

Thu 27 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Fri 28 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Sat 29 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Sun 30 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Mon 31 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Tue 01 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Wed 02 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Thu 03 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Fri 04 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Sat 05 Nov 2016Fort Lauderdale, Florida 05:00 AMDeparture

Someone posted the TA itinerary is now showing up in the travel agents booking engine cruising power and the itin is -

SAILING ITINERARYDatePorts of CallArrivalDepartureActivity

Sun 23 Oct 2016Barcelona, Spain 06:00 PMBoarding

Mon 24 Oct 2016Palma De Mallorca, Spain 08:00 AM06:00 PMDocked

Tue 25 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Wed 26 Oct 2016Malaga, Spain 07:00 AM06:00 PMDocked

Thu 27 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Fri 28 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Sat 29 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Sun 30 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Mon 31 Oct 2016Cruising Cruising

Tue 01 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Wed 02 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Thu 03 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Fri 04 Nov 2016Cruising Cruising

Sat 05 Nov 2016Fort Lauderdale, Florida 05:00 AMDeparture

I thought they might pull Cartagena, when I saw they pulled Gibraltar as well. Malaga is tried and tested and probably a better choice.

That is good news it is showing up there, but you have not been able to book yet?

Edited by MADflyer

I thought they might pull Cartagena, when I saw they pulled Gibraltar as well. Malaga is tried and tested and probably a better choice.

That is good news it is showing up there, but you have not been able to book yet?

Guests can't book yet :(

We are going to Malaga this year on AL TA, but hey we like Malaga :D