Weather on ship

misseulalie

We are cruising on the 29th of Sept. for 3 days. This is our first cruise. My question is what kind of clothing should we bring? Lots of hot weather clothing or will we need light jackets and pants for the night. Does it get cold on the ship? I would assume so because of being in the middle of the ocean, but one never knows!

The above post is correct. It will be warm during the day. Sometimes it can be really windy on decks 9 and 10. It is a warm wind, but if you want to stroll the decks late in the evening you may need light weight jacket and one pair of long pants too. Sometimes it seemed to me that the air conditioning was turned up a bit too much indoors in the evenings in the clubs. So maybe one blouse or shirt with long sleeves for evenings inside.

But basically it will be warm. Do remember that september is still the rainy season for that area of the world, so you may have showers too, it is a warm rain and usually doesnt last too long, but it will still get you wet.

Hope this helps some.

mom x4,grandma x4

• 2 weeks later...
We are cruising on the 29th of Sept. for 3 days. This is our first cruise. My question is what kind of clothing should we bring? Lots of hot weather clothing or will we need light jackets and pants for the night. Does it get cold on the ship? I would assume so because of being in the middle of the ocean, but one never knows!

Hi Misseulalie,

We(myself, DH and GD of 4years) will be sailing with you...and I was also wondering about packing the appropiate clothing.

Cheers to Beautiful Weather and a Wonderful Time!

Cindy

PS

Also, a few of us are planning a get together once on ship. Laura or I will post the details once they have been confirmed. You are welcome to join. :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=4025231#post4025231

Archived