Royal Spa, Queen Elizabeth

Pollypops

hi!

Yes you can purchase a day pass, Im not sure of exact price as I normally purchase a few days in one shot which ends up being cheaper. But I think its around $20-$30 for a single day pass. Probably better to purchase a few days at once if you plan on using the spa a few times during your voyage.

I am on QE now and the price, whenever I asked, fluctuated. One time they said it was $25 a day and another time they said $35 a day. They also said that there were only so many that they could issue on any given day, so if you really want to get one, I suggest you head straight to the Spa when you board and talk with them.

One other note, remember this Spa, Royal Spa, is not the same one that is on the QM2 (Canyon Ranch). Early in our cruise I did not know that there was a difference but when I asked if you get to use the full facilities on the day (QM2 Canyon Ranch allows this) if you have a treatment or salon appointment, the Manager got a bit upset looking, and said "we are a different spa".

mic, their prices do change on QM2. Per day on the TA will be one price, then Soton to Hamburg will have raised prices......even though we are booked NY to Hamburg. My husband has argued this out successfully a few times but not always. There is just something about paying more for exactly the same thing from day to day. ;)

mic, their prices do change on QM2. Per day on the TA will be one price, then Soton to Hamburg will have raised prices......even though we are booked NY to Hamburg. My husband has argued this out successfully a few times but not always. There is just something about paying more for exactly the same thing from day to day. ;)

Yes, it smacks of price gouging as they already have a monopoly.:(

Thanks for your help everyone. I haven't been on the QM2 so won't know any different!

I imagine the spa services are like any other ship and they will have their specials and the discounts to get customers in on the times that nobody wants like port days and charge the higher prices on the sea days.

Edited by MicCanberra

I imagine the spa services are like any other ship and they will have their specials and the discounts to get customers in on the times that nobody wants like port days and charge the higher prices on the sea days.

The Laws of Supply and Demand work the same on Cunard ships as anywhere else in the World!! :)

I am always a little amused at the use of the "Royal" word. I guess it is just marketing - but as far as I can see the "Royal" Spa is no better or worse than the spa on any other ship that I have been on. I wonder if this mob do have a Royal Warrant of Appointment ?? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_Warrant_of_Appointment_%28United_Kingdom%29 I am always amazed at just how easy it is to suck the suckers in!! :)

Barry