Harmony is booked

I have just been able to make my first booking for Harmony, so yes today is the day :D

I just spoke with C & A who confirmed that bookings are open today. But, not for 7-day sailings from FL.

I just got off the phone with C & A. I only had to wait on hold for about 1 1/2 minutes. I got all the prices below in 7 minutes. It was very quick. I was expecting longer. I was on the Oasis TA and these prices are cheaper than what I paid. I was in a C1, Central Park balcony and paid a base cruise fare of $1,359 per person!

For the TA - 13 night from 10/23/16 to 11/5/16:

Inside "N" $1,978.28

OV "G" obstructed view $2,138.28

OV "F" not obstructed view #2,198.28

Balcony "D8" $2,333.28

Balcony "B2" $1,993.28

All these prices are for two people in a cabin and the balcony pricing includes the C&A Emerald discount.

Note the B2 is only $15 (for two people) more than the N! The agent on the phone said that he thought these prices were cheap compared to other cruises that the had quoted in the past.

I forgot to ask... do the european sailings include the drinks package for UK bookers... the preview email mentioned it would but in my excitement at booking I forgot to ask, did anyone else ask this?

Booked for the Ta as well.

13 night from Barcelona to Palma, Malaga then on to Fort Lauderdale.

Booked B1 for $2238 and still have D discount to come off that price.

He didn't have deck plans or anything but thanks to Cc I helped him out.

Booked for the Ta as well.

13 night from Barcelona to Palma, Malaga then on to Fort Lauderdale.

Booked B1 for $2238 and still have D discount to come off that price.

He didn't have deck plans or anything but thanks to Cc I helped him out.

Is that the price pp or for 2.

Also booked for hubby and I on 12th Jun for N interior cabin on deck 7. £1,878 without tips and drinks. I already had a booking, which I had to transfer at cost, so went for this option. Am also booked for Carnival Vista. 2016 shaping up to be another expensive year of cruising!!

Just booked the TA for me and my sister. They said they are using the Allure's deck plans now to select rooms, and the official deck plans will be out within a few weeks. Booked a D5 Superior Balcony for $2538 for one person in the room. Very excited about this!!

Just booked the TA for me and my sister. They said they are using the Allure's deck plans now to select rooms, and the official deck plans will be out within a few weeks. Booked a D5 Superior Balcony for $2538 for one person in the room. Very excited about this!!

That's a very good price. I'm on the Vista transatlantic so can't go on this one...but my pp solo price for Harmony in a D2 for a 7-day was double yours in CAD $$.

That's a very good price. I'm on the Vista transatlantic so can't go on this one...but my pp solo price for Harmony in a D2 for a 7-day was double yours in CAD $$.

Thats almost 2X what I paid for the Allure tranny...I am booked in a D8 solo on the 12 night Allure transatlantic next month for $1230 TOTAL.

Edited by bajathree

Thats almost 2X what I paid for the Allure tranny...I am booked in a D8 solo on the 12 night Allure transatlantic next month for $1230 TOTAL.

When did you book? After final payment they had some dirt.cheap pricing

Edited by DaytonCruiser