Harmony - Caribbean Bookings???

Anyone able to book a Caribbean cruise for November 2016? Called C&A earlier this morning and was told they should be in system sometime today.

According to the RCI Home Page on FB, Harmony Caribbean is not supposed to be available for booking until April 2.

From FB ......."Originally sailings for what will eventually be the largest cruise ship in the world were set to go on sale on March 11, 2015 but Royal Caribbean confirmed in Twitter that they will now go on sale in 3 more weeks".

Edited by cruisenfever

Spoke to corporate yesterday and they assure me the Caribbean schedule was out today for Crown and Anchor and April2nd for general public.

Today I called and all they knew it does the same as the Oasis and starts after October 23rd transatlantic for the Caribbean. They can see that but cannot book them.

Other people git the same information from Corporate. very misleading.

Edited by vacationers

I got a very nice replay from RCCL and wanted to share:

Miami, FL *verified

Quote:

Originally Posted by vacationers View Post

It is so sad that RCCL has mislead information on release of the Caribbean schedule for the Harmony. Corporate and other stated the Caribbean schedule would be release today and that the Crown and Anchor Members would be getting an meal for today. They also stated it would be on line.

None of us have gotten an email on the Harmony nor information is posted on the Crown and Anchor page.

I called just to find out you have to call in and do not know when the Caribbean would be release.

Response:

We apologize for the confusion. The booking window for Crown & Anchor guests opens on March 31st, and the Winter Caribbean itineraries open on April 2nd. We hope this information helps.

HAHA just got off phone with C&A and I was told that they are inputting info into system now and that we should be able to book Florida cruises as early as tomorrow. I do not believe that' date=' BUT, that is what they told me.[/quote']

Thanks for the tip. what I posted was my response from RCCL to my thread. Sad RCCL mislead on Caribbean schedule.. LOL I hope you are right

I got a very nice replay from RCCL and wanted to share:

Miami, FL *verified

Quote:

Originally Posted by vacationers View Post

It is so sad that RCCL has mislead information on release of the Caribbean schedule for the Harmony. Corporate and other stated the Caribbean schedule would be release today and that the Crown and Anchor Members would be getting an meal for today. They also stated it would be on line.

None of us have gotten an email on the Harmony nor information is posted on the Crown and Anchor page.

I called just to find out you have to call in and do not know when the Caribbean would be release.

Response:

We apologize for the confusion. The booking window for Crown & Anchor guests opens on March 31st, and the Winter Caribbean itineraries open on April 2nd. We hope this information helps.

Is there a link to see the sailings? I'm a member of c&a but don't know where to find the sailings.

I just booked this cruise. Great deal!

That's awesome! Yes, I noticed how low the price is for a new ship...and 13 sailing days. Bet you'll come back feeling like you had a vacation (as opposed to other vacations that are Go Go Go) and can do everything that you'd like on the cruise. Enjoy!