Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

I cannot see your photo. I tried pasting the url into my browser, but still was not able to view it. Do you have to have a Yahoo account to view photos stored there?

AMARILLOCRUISECAT & CRUISE FOREVER, can you see the picture now? There are 3 pictures of it there now.

AMARILLOCRUISECAT & CRUISE FOREVER, can you see the picture now? There are 3 pictures of it there now.

I'm neither AMARILLOCRUISECAT nor CRUISE FOREVER but just wanted to tell you that I cannot see either of your pictures (if you click the link, it opens a new windows with a Yahoo message :

Uh-oh. Something bad happened We are really sorry, but something went wrong while handling your request.

With the other two, I only get a little box with a red x in it (tried copy and paste of the URL, still does not help).

Back to the drawing board .... :(

This picture looks like Dunn River Falls, in Jamaica. Could it be? We were there about 4 years and had a blast climbing the falls. That was 1 of our favorite days. We climbed the falls, had lunch at a great resturant then went tubeing. It was a great time... Thanks again, KAT

That is Dunns River Falls. It was quite a challenge to get a shot without a million people in it. While we did have a great time climbing the falls, the one word that comes to mind is crowded.

The walk out through he gauntlet of shopkeepers on the other hand was not so fun.

That waterfall picture is so beautiful. I really like it. Anymore?

A couple ...

023_20A.jpg

DSCN2470.jpg

I'm neither AMARILLOCRUISECAT nor CRUISE FOREVER but just wanted to tell you that I cannot see either of your pictures (if you click the link, it opens a new windows with a Yahoo message :

With the other two, I only get a little box with a red x in it (tried copy and paste of the URL, still does not help).

Back to the drawing board .... :(

Nope I still can't see it.:confused:

I highly recommend swimming with the Dolphins if you get the chance. It is an experience you will never forget. After we were done and had finished lunch, I walked by the encounter area and one of the Dolphins actually posed for pictures. He turned his head from side to side with each picture.

DSC01189.jpg.4b614f08f537efbfbd98d910af2d05a7.jpg

DSC01190.jpg.0f72c4815b4633e0804e1bd1840438b5.jpg

DSC01191.jpg.15f68bd5c0d7222651ebed096050b7a2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Cruise ships should NOT offer the TITANIC background for their formal night photos!!

My DH and I on Celebrity a few years ago!!

I agree, we have that same backdrop for one of our formal night pictures on our Serenade cruise. I didn't realize it till after I saw the picture! A bit creepy!:eek:

Cruise ships should NOT offer the TITANIC background for their formal night photos!!

My DH and I on Celebrity a few years ago!!

Not only should they offer the traditional grand staircase, but they should also offer backgrounds taken by the submersibles in Ghosts of the Abyss! :D

2003_ghosts_of_the_abyss_008.jpg

:D :D

Dave