Post your best cruise picture

Henrik_Keller

• 3 weeks later...

Larry, thanks for sharing those with us! Your pictures of Jamaica show exactly why I love going there.....it's so green and lush! Such a beautiful place. Living in AZ, we don't see much green! ;) You captured the falls very well. Definitely climb them next time, it's a fun experience!

Hope you enjoyed the Triumph....I think she's a great ship!

This is one of my favorites from Bermuda. We found this fisherman cleaning his catch for the day with his faithful "buddy" wanting for handouts. The man said that the heron usually sits right on the seat in front of him but I guess he was a bit wary with others around.

IMG_0611.jpg.373e71eba9fdcd53d9bcfa6eaad38ba6.jpg

These were from our first cruise on carnival celebration, we had a blast and can't wait till we leave in 12 days!!!! on the Ecstasy!!! I liked how you can see down the side of the ship and see the name!! the other is us at sea and one of the whole ship as we are sailing on the sail and snorkle catamaran tour in cozumel!

celebration.jpg.86b1b3755335ad9479eed2f090793a4a.jpg

celebration04.jpg.6cb3a342ccd71c6b8e83aac9a78911d9.jpg

celebration1.jpg.e735c7dbaf300d9a2873063a8575c04b.jpg

Century docked almost in the middle of the town in Stavanger, Norway - May 2007.

The "gammle" section of town with the small wooden houses next to the ship.

(I hope this works....)

PC-RIMG0041.jpg

Century docked almost in the middle of the town in Stavanger, Norway - May 2007.

The "gammle" section of town with the small wooden houses next to the ship.

(I hope this works....)

It did indeed work quite well. That is a nice photo. Pleasant departure from the usually Caribbean themed photos, not that there is anything wrong with Caribbean photos.

Sabast1, I'm not able to see any of your photos when I click the links. I can see other people's, so I know my computer isn't acting up. If it is me though, my apologies. I just thought I'd let you know, in case it's on your end.

janabug, adorable!

Sabast1, I'm not able to see any of your photos when I click the links. I can see other people's, so I know my computer isn't acting up. If it is me though, my apologies. I just thought I'd let you know, in case it's on your end.

janabug, adorable!

I cant view them either..says Im forbidden!!