3/21: Trying to Call RCI

Anyone able to get through? I keep getting disconnected... I do not know if that just means they are overly busy or their lines are down.

TIA.

Haven't tried calling but saw that there is a five day sale on; tried to get information from the web site and I keep getting a message that MY COUNTRY IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE WEB SITE. Really, since when is the STATE OF VIRGINIA a Country? RCL web site is the most screwed up, poorly operated system I have ever seen, hands down. :( :(

I called at 6:45 this morning....luckily got right thru.

Had to get my OBC's, for my existing cruises;):D (got it!)

Good luck!

Gave up! Way too frustrating. Tried calling, lost calls 3 times; tried web site 6 times using different computers, kept being told MY COUNTRY IS NOT SUPPORTED (apparently RCL has information that Virginia has seceded from the US). Really wanted to book an April 2016 Oasis cruise but will instead look elsewhere. All this frustration to get $100 bucks OBC, on an over priced 7 day cruise just ain't worth the effort.

Kept getting disconnected yesterday morning. Website would not let me make a payment on my cruise. Called the main reservation number later in the day, go through only to be told they couldn't help me. Gave me another number to call. Had to make a payment over the phone and still have no explanation as to why I can't make a payment online when I booked online. The only reliable service I've ever gotten on the phones is by calling Crown and Anchor. However, their website hasn't been user friendly or even working for years.

Anyone able to get through? I keep getting disconnected... I do not know if that just means they are overly busy or their lines are down.

TIA.

Called twice today and never waited longer than 3 minutes either time to talk to an agent. $200 OBC would be well worth a much longer wait ;)