Navigator of the Seas Royal family suite perks

Just booked Royal family suite on Navigator. I have a few questions for those who have sailed in that type cabin.

1. Does it have a coffee maker and or tea pot?

2. What type of shampoo and body wash is provided? (We have sensitive skin).

3. Was it worth the extra cost to have the convenience of having everyone in one suite?

Thanks,

Shelia

Just booked Royal family suite on Navigator. I have a few questions for those who have sailed in that type cabin.

3. Was it worth the extra cost to have the convenience of having everyone in one suite?

Thanks,

Shelia

Hi Shelia. To answer some of your questions, the suite comes with both a coffee maker and a hot pot for making tea, hot cocoa, etc.

The shampoo, conditioner, moisturizing cream and a few other items are all upgraded amenities. And there are other suite amenities that are shown on the Royal Caribbean site.

As far as the extra cost, that is subjective, but it's nice to have two bedrooms and two bathrooms in one cabin. Also a smaller dining table that seats 4. So you have to weigh convenience, age of the children or grandchildren, and togetherness vs cost.

Rick

Thanks,

Shelia

Rick answered you. Brand of stuff should be Gilchrist & Soames. I like it. :) I'm very sensitive. :D :D :D

You will have Concierge Lounge access with the RFS. A DEFINITE plus for the adults.

The balcony is HUGE. You can eat out there, too.

I am 99.999% sure that the RFS on Navigator will look exactly like the RFS on Mariner, so here are some pictures from the Mariner:

RFS%20living%20room%202_zpstybnv6kh.jpg

RFS%20living%20room%201_zpsdfim5qm3.jpg

• 1 year later...

Hi all! I am told that the RFS on the Navigator has been refurbished/updated. These pics have tube TVs so I am thinking they are from prior to the refurb?

We are sailing in April 2017 and it's tough to find recent pics. TIA.

It was refurbished in early 2014, I have cruised this ship twice since refurbish, we had a GS both times. concierge lounge is small, but great breakfast in chops ( may have moved to Giovanni's ), really nice reserved pool seating close to pools for gold card/suites

bar area in suite 9694 on Navigator August 2015, there was not a plug on the wall by coffee maker, I found one behind the TV but cord not long enough

We ended up not needing coffee pot since we got great coffee in the Concierge lounge

DSCN1417_zpsrqfjrhib.jpg

Edited by volunteer cruiser
correcting photo

• 4 months later...
Any chance you can post those pics?:)

Hi Tiffers, thanks for reminding me!

Here are a smattering of images taken inside the cabin and on the balcony, including a few panoramic and 360: https://goo.gl/photos/UcaLpywCzdKbZHpL8

Also, here is a Periscope video that my son assisted me on: https://www.periscope.tv/w/1lDxLVDzrMbGm

We really enjoyed the cabin. The service on the ship was terrific, Royal standard's everywhere, comparable to all the other ships we've been on. I read some negative service reviews before the cruise but we didn't experience anything negative I can recollect... Also, having been on mostly Oasis class we thought we would have missed a lot of the theme park, but we didn't notice any of us longing for anything in particular. It's truly a wonderful ship. Oh, if you have anyone that likes playing video games you can get PS3 games from the concierge and play them with the console in the cabin too.

Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to answer.