Viva Vino Package

tsahall01

Hi All!!

Does anybody have the new prices and listings for the Viva Vino Package?? I know that it can only be purchased onboard ship, but I cannot find anything with the new prices and new wine list (Megacruiser has the list and old pricing in his Breakaway Review). Thanks!! Looking forward to my first NCL cruise!!

Susan

Do we know for sure that the prices have increased?

I've been hoping that the lack of any reports may be because they haven't increased the price.

Hahahaha...do you think that with all the people that NCL is pi**ing off, that they would leave the winos alone???:eek:

I know that most of the bottles of wine have gone up in price and some wines have disappeared from the wine list. I'm pretty sure that the 18% gratuity will be in effect as well. Does anybody know if the corkage fee has gone up as well and will there be an 18% gratuity added to it (they're adding it to everything else!! :D) Hopefully, someone who has been on a recent cruise will put me out of my misery and post the new list and prices. Thanks!! Just might have to bring lots of my own wine onboard!!:D

Cheers! Susan

Hahahaha...do you think that with all the people that NCL is pi**ing off, that they would leave the winos alone???:eek:

I'm not speculating either way, but if those prices have increased then I would have expected someone to have reported it by now.

Maybe nobody who uses Cruise Critic has taken any wine onboard or bought Viva Vino, but every day that passes without anyone reporting an increase makes it more likely that nothing has changed.

I'll know in a few weeks.

I know that most of the bottles of wine have gone up in price and some wines have disappeared from the wine list. I'm pretty sure that the 18% gratuity will be in effect as well. Does anybody know if the corkage fee has gone up as well and will there be an 18% gratuity added to it (they're adding it to everything else!! :D) Hopefully, someone who has been on a recent cruise will put me out of my misery and post the new list and prices. Thanks!! Just might have to bring lots of my own wine onboard!!:D

Cheers! Susan

I think you are assuming something we have no idea about because you seem to be a little upset with some of the NCL changes. As for have they gone up: I have to agree with a few others, if they had, I am sure someone would have let us know by now. Of course the 18% is in effect when we purchase on the ship, whether it is a package or by the bottle. I expect that. As for corkage fees, as much as I hate the idea of paying to drink a glass of wine, I brought on board, at least the corkage fee is less on NCL than some other lines.

Edited by newmexicoNita