Bogo Beverage package help

Bases5

I just booked and got the Bogo 1/2 P beverage package. I just looked at my invoive and I was charged for a 7 day cruise.

Pas #1 $399.00

Pas #2 $399.00

= $798.00

----------

Bogo - $113.00

-----------

= $$ 685

I'm sorry but I can't get here with any math. 15% or 18% tips or adding tips, to the whole package but only bogo-ing the the package cost.

I'm not really upset at the total cost just confused

Can any of you make these numbers work?

help please.

For two people, 7 day cruise, the premium beverage pkg is a total of $908.60 and this includes the 18% gratuities for both pkgs or $770 for both pkgs minus the 18% gratuities. My invoice was rounded to $909. You should get a credit of $200 for the bev pkg and 1/2 off the cruise fare for the 2nd person.

You will not get the 1/2 off on the gratuity for the 2nd person.

For two people, 7 day cruise, the premium beverage pkg is a total of $908.60 and this includes the 18% gratuities for both pkgs or $770 for both pkgs minus the 18% gratuities. My invoice was rounded to $909. You should get a credit of $200 for the bev pkg and 1/2 off the cruise fare for the 2nd person.

You will not get the 1/2 off on the gratuity for the 2nd person.

I get not getting the 1/2 gratuitys for the second person.

Your numbers don't match up either.

Like I said I'm ok with what I'm paying just trying to figure RCI math

with all those specials what I does place a cabin on hold and hen call the Crown and Anchor desk and have then take the deposit, add the drink package and add the cruise care. Because remember, the cruise care with the BOGO is less for on passenger than the other depending on the price. They charge according to the cruise fare.

They want you to use the internet but it does not work for sales.:eek:

This might help you figure out the math....

We got the promotion with the "free" premium drink package for two. On our invoice it show the package charge as 343.00 and then it is subtracted out. This amount is the amount of the package without the tips included.

I'm going to call this morning.

Driving me crazy, I know it sounds stupid but I would like to know how they came up with the drink BOGO numbers

I hope you called - none of the information you got here matches with what you paid. Half of $343 is $171.50 not $113. I don't see how they got that either.

I'm going to call this morning.

Driving me crazy, I know it sounds stupid but I would like to know how they came up with the drink BOGO numbers

Just wondering if you figured out the RCI "math", we booked the BOGOHO beverage package as well and the $113 also had me scratching my head.

I just booked and got the Bogo 1/2 P beverage package. I just looked at my invoive and I was charged for a 7 day cruise.

Pas #1 $399.00

Pas #2 $399.00

= $798.00

----------

Bogo - $113.00

-----------

= $$ 685

I'm sorry but I can't get here with any math. 15% or 18% tips or adding tips, to the whole package but only bogo-ing the the package cost.

I'm not really upset at the total cost just confused

Can any of you make these numbers work?

help please.

Just wondering if you figured out the RCI "math", we booked the BOGOHO beverage package as well and the $113 also had me scratching my head.

By any chance did you both book Oasis or Allure?

The NCCF fee is $225 on those two ships so the $113 you are seeing is the BOGO50 for that particular fee ... The $200 ($199.50) you get off for the BOGOHO Beverage package is included in the cruise fare discount. I know it is confusing and Royal really should just combine the discounts :0)

My seven day cruise is showing $95 because the NCCF is only $190 for my particular ship.

If you add the two discounts it should add up to 1/2 of the fare and beverage package for the second person. Hope that helps and doesn't cause more confusion ... :)

I just called RC to also inquire about the BOGO package to be added to my already WOW SALE booking,,,,discount for two would have been $511 I was quoted almost $700 and was told since I was adding to an excisting booking and the fares went up I would have to pay more and also some mumbo jumbo about my insurance and gratuties all need to be recalculated for changing a booking..not changing anything just add this package,,,,I told her to forget it,,,not for the price as much as the bs that RC does!

I'm trying to decide if these drink packages are worth it. My husband drinks coke, I don't, but I do like wine or beer every now and then (especially on vacation!!). Is it cheaper to book these drink packages on board? We're sailing on the Allure in June out of Barcelona. This is our first RCL experience. Any drink advice is appreciated!

By any chance did you both book Oasis or Allure?

The NCCF fee is $225 on those two ships so the $113 you are seeing is the BOGO50 for that particular fee ... The $200 ($199.50) you get off for the BOGOHO Beverage package is included in the cruise fare discount. I know it is confusing and Royal really should just combine the discounts :0)

My seven day cruise is showing $95 because the NCCF is only $190 for my particular ship.

If you add the two discounts it should add up to 1/2 of the fare and beverage package for the second person. Hope that helps and doesn't cause more confusion ... :)

Yes I did call and you are correct.

Some of the beverage bogo is included the 2ed person half off discount.

The bottom line is correct, It's just a very stupid and confusing way of doing things.