Live on Oasis!

Hi APDMOM, Yes, by Chops. Thank you so much. I have been wondering about this for months!

:) I have added it to my "to do/to discover" list. Can't wait for our turn! I will also write a picture review/trip report when we get back.

• 3 months later...
Hi APDMOM, Yes, by Chops. Thank you so much. I have been wondering about this for months!

Hi, Janespup,

I took a video for you of the route between inside deck 8, starboard, to Central Park. Enjoy planning your cruise! Be sure to check out my review and tons of tips in my signature, if you have not already. :)

[YOUTUBE]pueTHzcrp5Q[/YOUTUBE]

PS: The video looks poor here since it has been condensed so many times. Let me know if you want the better quality e-mailed to you... APDMOM@live.com

Edited by APDMOM
PS

We just got off yesterday- Our cabin was on the 8th deck and the halls were very warm due to the heat from opening the door in Central Park- the floor by the elevators was always wet from the humidity. In addition, being that we were near Dazzles night club- we could hear running in the halls late at night.

Specialty dining- 150- not bad, but the tuna was way overcooked and tough-my hubby got the beef and liked it. Dessert was ok-not as good as before.

Solarium Bistro- Great for dinner- the veal is excellent and so was the pumpkin soup

Gioviann's Table- food always good

Chops- didn't go this time, liked the old menu better- the quality is not the same.

My time dining- long lines even with reservations! Day 1, 2 and 7 not the best menu. Second formal night- (day 5) Lobster tail and Prime rib-great

Book your shows ahead! CATS- many left after the first half-so we came back the next day to see the second half, 2 1/2 hours with a 15 min intermission was too long- costumes and voices were great. Come fly with me was great, Aqua show- great, Comedy show-fair, Headliner- Tony Tillman- fair, Frozen in Time- pretty good (slow in the start and got better-Hans Christian Anderson theme) Enjoy!!

Can you please tell me about the Royal IQ app that someone else asked please? Is it or is it not available? I forget what it costs to text someone because when we were on Quantum it was all free. HELP! Thanks.

Just got off yesterday.

They did the laundry bag special on Tuesday for $30. But keep in mind the turn around is 48 hours. I didn't pay attention and didn't get my stuff back until Thursday afternoon. I had to wash a few things out in the sink.

Internet was $89 with my C&A discount. I got one device, which unless you both plan to be on at the same time works fine. I logged on/off 4-5 devices over the week.

When you set up the account you do a log on and PW. Then when you log on a new device it kicks the other one off. However, there were a couple of times when I guess the system didn't catch it and I had two devices connected at the same time.

If you can swing it do the Chef's Table it was outstanding and you get a really cool gift at the end.

Great information! Can you tell me a little more about Chef's Table? Is it held every night? What was the cost? Was the wine free flowing? Who was the chef on your sailing? Has the menu changed (I found a menu from last year)? What was the gift? :)

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...