Sunshine Schedule 2016-17

Coopdog08

I was checking it out and there are three trips late 16 and early 17 leaving PC and arriving back in Miami. The day it arrives in Miami it is scheduled to leave PC that day. Is the ship going to go to PC after arriving in Miami? I checked the itinerary and it says leaving Miami at 4pm embarkation day and arriving back at 8am debarkation day. Has Carnival just made some type of boo-boo and nobody has caught it?

I was checking it out and there are three trips late 16 and early 17 leaving PC and arriving back in Miami. The day it arrives in Miami it is scheduled to leave PC that day. Is the ship going to go to PC after arriving in Miami? I checked the itinerary and it says leaving Miami at 4pm embarkation day and arriving back at 8am debarkation day. Has Carnival just made some type of boo-boo and nobody has caught it?

Bump

are schedules out for 2016/2017?

There's an article in today's NYTimes that says the Sunshine will be doing 8 day itineraries from NYC to Bahamas with stops in HMC and the new DR place starting in the summer of 2016. Alternating with 9 day trips to islands further south.

are schedules out for 2016/2017?

There's an article in today's NYTimes that says the Sunshine will be doing 8 day itineraries from NYC to Bahamas with stops in HMC and the new DR place starting in the summer of 2016. Alternating with 9 day trips to islands further south.

A couple ships have schedules out through March 2017. The sunshine will be doing summer stops in NYC and Charleston, SC in 2016.