Mahogany Bay, Roatan ... Fat Tuesday

pbmsmile

Does anyone have a Fat Tuesday menu they could share for Mahogany Bay?? We are in a cabana there and are trying to decide how much cash to bring with us. Also...we are just excited and want to have something new to plan ;) lol :p

You hike almost back to the ship from the cabanas to get to Fat Tuesday's.

There are a couple of restaurants/bars right by the cabanas which is where your wait staff will go. Probably more selection there than at FTs, which is primarily an open air bar at MBCC.

You hike almost back to the ship from the cabanas to get to Fat Tuesday's.

There are a couple of restaurants/bars right by the cabanas which is where your wait staff will go. Probably more selection there than at FTs, which is primarily an open air bar at MBCC.

What do they have? things like burgers and dogs?

Kevin

There are TWO Fat Tuesday's at Mahogany Bay.

One is as you get off the ship. The other is in the beach section of Mahogany Bay. ;)

LuLu

Is this relatively new? A real Fat Tuesday's with the boots and holsters, etc.? I thought the restaurant and bar at the beach went by a different name.

One review on Trip Advisor says the menu is limited.

I wonder if it is possible to email the Fat Tuesday company ans ask them yo send you a current menu of the Roatan site.

One also wonders is the FT on the beach has a different menu from the one near the ship and if the cabana boy will bring you anything you like from either place or if he is limited to the beach site.

One review on Trip Advisor says the menu is limited.

I wonder if it is possible to email the Fat Tuesday company ans ask them yo send you a current menu of the Roatan site.

One also wonders is the FT on the beach has a different menu from the one near the ship and if the cabana boy will bring you anything you like from either place or if he is limited to the beach site.

I'm just wondering if the beach places are really FTs. I think the burger spot was, at one time, called Playa Tortuga and the other bar/restaurant was Hideaway or Hurricane Grill. It could well be that both of these are now FT spots. Just need a confirm.

But I think the cabanas are limited to getting food from the beach places. I would suspect that anything hot from the shopping area would be "cold" by the time it made its way to a cabana.