Aqua suites

NanaChar

We are booked next year on the Reflections. My DH asked about the Aqua suites. We have done both Aqua class and suites. The combo sounded good. But I cannot find any Aqua suites on any of the cruises we were looking to do. Is it still offered and is there much of a difference in price between sky and Aqua suites?

We are booked next year on the Reflections. My DH asked about the Aqua suites. We have done both Aqua class and suites. The combo sounded good. But I cannot find any Aqua suites on any of the cruises we were looking to do. Is it still offered and is there much of a difference in price between sky and Aqua suites?

The Aqua suites have been renamed Sky suites, that's why you can't find them. Reflection was the only ship that had Aqua Suites, you might be able to find an old layout somewhere of which ones were the Aqua suites but they have all now been changed to sky suites.

They've re-categorized all of those Aqua Class Suites to S1's. They are the exact same size as the S2 Suites, but they have Aqua Class shower panel in the tub. If you are going to book a Suite, I would go for one of those on the hump area. We were in an S1 back aft. Not only was it a hike to get back there, especially if you forgot something, but also the closet space and drawer space was greatly lacking. Unless you have some burning desire to watch the wake, on Reflection, I would chose one of the old AQ Suites.

I would have to respectfully disagree about the corner aft S1 cabins regarding storage. We have stayed in those about 6 times and the closet space and storage space is more than enough for us. I will double hang some things and usually remove the fat wooden hangers (that take up so much space) and get them to bring me thin wire ones for my clothes - they'll give you as many as you need. We fold things and use all available drawers in the room and it comes out just right. And we aren't light packers.

We actually like the long walk and the privacy of that area. But you'd love the aqua-turned-sky suite as well. Enjoy your cruise!

Are the only ones with the shower panels the old Aqua suites? I've enjoyed the Persian gardens. Seems kinda silly that is only a perk with the Aqua staterooms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Are the only ones with the shower panels the old Aqua suites? I've enjoyed the Persian gardens. Seems kinda silly that is only a perk with the Aqua staterooms.

Yes, the old Aqua Suites are the only ones with the AQ shower panel. The other S1's and S2's just have the overhead rain shower fixture and a hand held wand.

I think I recall the Aqua Suites have jetted tubs, but I'm not positive about it.

ClaudiaB seemed to be content with what they have in the aft S1's, but when you're traveling with the "kitchen sink" on a transatlantic, we enjoy the extra closet (S1 has 3, S2 has 4) and the S2 has twice the drawer space. :)

Last summer on the Reflection we were given access to the Persian Gardens as upper suite guests. We were staying on a RS.