MedJetAssist

legaljen1969

Has anyone purchased a plan from them? Did you feel it was worth the cost to have peace of mind. I find that many travel insurance plans do not have a particularly great plan for getting you home or to adequate medical care, should that be necessary. Have some friends that used it when they had an emergency in Mexico. They thought it was worth every penny. Have some friends who wish they had gotten it when they had an accident in Haiti.

Just wondering if I should invest- even in a short term policy.

I've had membership in MedJetAssist for years and never needed it but I won't leave home without it. A friend of our was evacuated very ill from Mexico and he and his wife said they were handled wonderfully. They were extremely satisfied with MedJet.

Edited by sail7seas

• 1 month later...

I have Med Jet... I like the the fact that should something happen and I am 150 miles from home then I could use it to go to the Hospital of my choice. It's piece of mind and the cost of membership is nominal.

~Steve

• 2 weeks later...

We have been members for years....would not travel without it. See my other post here on the big difference between MedJet and other insurance.

Edited by ghstudio