VIFP party on Splendor Western Caribbean

John F

We will be on the Splendor (4/19) as was wondering when the staff will schedule the repeaters party?? We are lucky to be Diamond members and like to go up on the main stage and get our picture taken with crew and officers. Many thanks. John & Priscilla

We will be on the Splendor (4/19) as was wondering when the staff will schedule the repeaters party?? We are lucky to be Diamond members and like to go up on the main stage and get our picture taken with crew and officers. Many thanks. John & Priscilla

I can't answer your question as to when the Gold/Platinum/Diamond party will be but congratulations on your diamond status.

Wish I lived in Florida so I could take lots of cruises. We've cruised CCL 14 times and have a total of 100 days. The last 3 years we've sailed B2B and have another one booked for 2016. We probably won't reach Diamond status till 2022 or 2023. Hopefully, we'll still be healthy enough to cruise!

It was on the third port day last month.