NCL Bus from Airport to NY Pier

curleyjane

Has anyone taken the NCL bus from airprt to NY Pier? Our plane is due in at 8:52AM and I was wondering how long it will take us to get to the Pier? I'm guessing we may have to wait until the bus is full before we leave. Thanks :)

I've never taken a bus (NCL or otherwise) but depending on the airport you fly into and traffic at which ever bridge or tunnel you will cross, it could take as much as an hour or more to get to the pier. (from Newark, I would guess about 30 min, JFK would be longer).

a cab from JFK to the cruise terminal is $52.50 plus tolls and tip. A total of around $70.00. It will take 45 minutes to an hour and can take comfortably 3 people with cruise luggage. There is no problem getting a cab from JFK to the cruise terminal they will be waiting in a line for you.

Getting back you may have a wait to get a cab back...but its the same $52.50 plus toll and tip.

Has anyone taken the NCL bus from airprt to NY Pier? Our plane is due in at 8:52AM and I was wondering how long it will take us to get to the Pier? I'm guessing we may have to wait until the bus is full before we leave. Thanks :)

I was on a Super Shuttle from Laguardia a few years ago. I was not going on a cruise but simply trying to get to Midtown. Our van was forced to wait almost 45 minutes for three passengers for a NCL cruise. The rest of us had someplace to be but we were stuck and the Super Shuttle folks would not allow us to transfer to another van. Anyway, there was an NCL rep who kept going back and forth between the van and the passengers. They had some sort of damaged luggage. Once they got on the van we went straight to the port. As I remember that took much less than an hour. Much later the rest of us were dropped at our respective hotels. Good for the cruise PAX, but bad for the regular working stiffs. The bus may be a regular Super Shuttle and they take all sorts of people to Manhattan. Whether the cruisers are always first, I don't know.