Oceana cabin help please

StLucia

We are thinking of booking a fly cruise for next year. Oceana would be a new ship for us. Are there any balcony cabins with larger balconies, like the c deck on Ventura and Azura. Or are there any balcony cabins that you would recommend.

Thanks for your help.

Edited by StLucia

If you can stretch to a mini-suite the ones on Oceana are lovely, they are a double balcony. I don't think there are any like the c deck ones on Azura which are 9 foot square.

If you can stretch to a mini-suite the ones on Oceana are lovely, they are a double balcony. I don't think there are any like the c deck ones on Azura which are 9 foot square.

Thank you for your quick reply. We were upgraded on one of our early cruises from outside to balcony and that was it, hooked and we now always want a balcony. I will check out those suites but I don't want to get used to suites as we would not be able to travel as often as we do now!

Thank you for your quick reply. We were upgraded on one of our early cruises from outside to balcony and that was it, hooked and we now always want a balcony. I will check out those suites but I don't want to get used to suites as we would not be able to travel as often as we do now!

If you are considering a mini suite then I'd recommend going for one of the aft ones. They are a totally different layout / design & have a much better / larger balcony than the midship ones.

I have had a midship mini suite and an aft full suite C749 - if you could afford the full suite this one has a HUGE balcony, if not I'd still go for the aft mini's.

Hope this helps.

joan

We've had A318 twice and love it - but then we like to be right at the front and able to see the bridge. May not be great if you don't like it boppy though - we are more than happy if it is little choppy. :) It doesn't suit everyone.A nice quiet cabin though.

Thank you for your replies and advice.

I do not think we will go for a suite, as I said before I do not want to set a precedent.

We had an aft on Arcadia and liked it except the balcony did suffer badly from soot.

I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has had a standard balcony that they particularly enjoyed.

Thank you for your replies and advice.

I do not think we will go for a suite, as I said before I do not want to set a precedent.

We had an aft on Arcadia and liked it except the balcony did suffer badly from soot.

I would be grateful to hear from anyone who has had a standard balcony that they particularly enjoyed.

Yes once you have had a suite a precedent is set as I have found out.

We get a suite as it is very good for my wife who is disabled, much more space..

We have had a stern suite on Oceana and will again in October. The balcony is that big you have two lie down loungers with a small table and a full size table with four chairs all in hardwood.

We used to have our breakfast on the balcony regularly...

If you can stretch to a stern mini suite as someone has suggested their balconys are also quite large and the added benefit would be if you are lucky you would be upgraded to a suite for no charge..

Also had no problem with soot at all

But the danger of a suite is it is very tempting to do it again...

Hop this helps.

Edited by Carter7568
Adding a line