I know another drinks package question.

We are doing the Allure TA, and when we booked we got the select drinks package added, we are thinking of upgrading to the premium package on board, just 1 quick question. Does it include spirits? I know it says cocktails but would cocktails include a vodka and coke? or just a shot of whisky?

We are doing the Allure TA, and when we booked we got the select drinks package added, we are thinking of upgrading to the premium package on board, just 1 quick question. Does it include spirits? I know it says cocktails but would cocktails include a vodka and coke? or just a shot of whisky?

The premium package includes all alcohol.

With the new bar pricing (cocktails starting at $12, as I understand), are a decent variety of drinks available?

That is a little worrying, although my other half mainly drinks shots not cocktails but still if they are going to put up the bar prices then they should really increase the upto limit.

Its is worrying as we thourght we had a good deal when booking balcony for NOS next year and getting the Premium drinks package oh well better look at upgrading anyone know the cost of upgrading please xx

If you're already getting premium there is not much point in upgrading - alcohol selections are the same between premium and ultimate. You would just be adding premium coffee, fresh juice and sparkling water.

If you're already getting premium there is not much point in upgrading - alcohol selections are the same between premium and ultimate. You would just be adding premium coffee, fresh juice and sparkling water.

It depends on what you want-- I love my adult coffees with shots-- that you can really only get with the upgraded package.

That is a little worrying, although my other half mainly drinks shots not cocktails but still if they are going to put up the bar prices then they should really increase the upto limit.

I was told by RC yesterday that shots were specifically excluded from the packages; if thats correct then that's very inconvenient.

I searched the forums a little more - apparently, I was mistaken; cocktails may possibly start at $10, but even then there's not a lot of "wiggle room" in what's covered by the packages.

Vodka and Coke????

The only alcohol in the select package is beer and wine. It is listed as "non alcoholic" for select. That means you can have coke... No vodka, no whiskey.

It depends on what you want-- I love my adult coffees with shots-- that you can really only get with the upgraded package.

Jenks&co's question was about alcoholic drinks, which I assume is what they want. Alcoholic drinks are the same in the 2 packages they mentioned.