welcome back to baltimore pride!

splintz

So glad she has finally arrived. We will be on her in 1 week and can't wait.

I also can't wait for the new reports to come rolling in. Hopefully everyone will get back today, get settled in and tell us all about the trip coming back home to Baltimore. :)

I also can't wait for the new reports to come rolling in. Hopefully everyone will get back today, get settled in and tell us all about the trip coming back home to Baltimore. :)

Me, too!

I can't wait to read yours, mitsugirly.

Great cruising wishes to all of you!

I know this is not related and I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have a ??

We have crossed paths b4 researching ports and I remember that u have very similar preferences to us.

We will b on Pride end of May. I know that u researched Paradise cove/ Deadmans reef in Freeport. Did u like it, or more important, would u return?

We were just in Roatan at West Bay beach, and I luv it there. We have snorkeled there 3x.

Thanks,

Tom

I know this is not related and I don't mean to hijack this thread, but I have a ??

We have crossed paths b4 researching ports and I remember that u have very similar preferences to us.

We will b on Pride end of May. I know that u researched Paradise cove/ Deadmans reef in Freeport. Did u like it, or more important, would u return?

We were just in Roatan at West Bay beach, and I luv it there. We have snorkeled there 3x.

Thanks,

Tom

We will be on the Pride actually next weekend. :D Only 6 days, 16 hours, 55 minutes and 13 seconds and I'll be sitting on her with a drink in my hand and dancing my heart out. :p

Yes, we ended up going to Paradise Cove/Deadmans Reef. No I did not like it (for various reasons) and I would NEVER return. I know that a lot of people on here suggest the place and like the place. We had a not-so-good-experience from start to finish and for those reasons we would not return. Everyone is different, so please don't keep my experiences from you deciding to go. I have a complete review in my signature line with everything that went on that day, the way we were treated, what we thought about the place from the beaching to the snorkeling. Like always, there's TONS of pictures in the review. After reading it, if you have any questions, please let me know and I'll try to answer anything I can. :)

We just got back today from the 14 day repo cruise. We had a great time. It was the first time for us on a spirit class ship and we loved it. We also had one of the bowling alley balconies and I must say I loved it so much. I may just be too spoiled now:D The crew was excellent our cabin steward was the best we ever had. We also turned platinum on this cruise so that was nice to be able to send out some laundry on a longer cruise. I can answer any specific questions anyone has.

The only negatives I can say about this cruise is there is little to no shade on serenity and chair hogs out in full force. We were so looking forward to ending our cruise with 3 sea days unfortunatly they weren't the best. The first one we encountered some pretty rough seas and was sick because of it. The second one was okay but woke up with a sore throat and a cold coming on so didn't feel the best. And the last one you needed a parka to be on any of the outside decks.

These things didn't stop me from having a great cruise. We loved the pride and would sail on her again anytime.

We just got back today from the 14 day repo cruise. We had a great time. It was the first time for us on a spirit class ship and we loved it. We also had one of the bowling alley balconies and I must say I loved it so much. I may just be too spoiled now:D The crew was excellent our cabin steward was the best we ever had. We also turned platinum on this cruise so that was nice to be able to send out some laundry on a longer cruise. I can answer any specific questions anyone has.

The only negatives I can say about this cruise is there is little to no shade on serenity and chair hogs out in full force. We were so looking forward to ending our cruise with 3 sea days unfortunatly they weren't the best. The first one we encountered some pretty rough seas and was sick because of it. The second one was okay but woke up with a sore throat and a cold coming on so didn't feel the best. And the last one you needed a parka to be on any of the outside decks.

These things didn't stop me from having a great cruise. We loved the pride and would sail on her again anytime.

Welcome back and so sorry you had to come in to this nasty cooler weather. :( I have been following you guys on this trip with the web cams, the post from John Heald and anything else I could find. It looks like you all had beautiful weather...until heading this way. Sorry to hear you started feeling bad with a possible cold.

I was just wondering however, since it was getting cold coming back, did they not close the roof over the pool area? We will be on the Pride next weekend and I was really hoping they would close the roof since it will be chilly out AND I really want to see what it looks like closed. :D

Welcome back and so sorry you had to come in to this nasty cooler weather. :( I have been following you guys on this trip with the web cams, the post from John Heald and anything else I could find. It looks like you all had beautiful weather...until heading this way. Sorry to hear you started feeling bad with a possible cold.

I was just wondering however, since it was getting cold coming back, did they not close the roof over the pool area? We will be on the Pride next weekend and I was really hoping they would close the roof since it will be chilly out AND I really want to see what it looks like closed. :D

I was on the 14 day Pride relo also, and wondered if they'd close the roof for our last 3 sea days after leaving St. Martin last Wednesday....John Heald was asked this question Saturday afternoon during a Q&A he and the CD hosted. John stated the decision to close the roof would have had to have been made prior to departing St.Martin, however the weather forecast for Thursday and Friday was good....Saturday....not so much...and it wasn't, so they decided to leave if open for the sailing back to Baltimore as according to Heald, they can't risk closing it while underway....plus...I've heard..and they even said Saturday, it gets pretty warm and muggy when the roof is closed.

I was on the 14 day Pride relo also, and wondered if they'd close the roof for our last 3 sea days after leaving St. Martin last Wednesday....John Heald was asked this question Saturday afternoon during a Q&A he and the CD hosted. John stated the decision to close the roof would have had to have been made prior to departing St.Martin, however the weather forecast for Thursday and Friday was good....Saturday....not so much...and it wasn't, so they decided to leave if open for the sailing back to Baltimore as according to Heald, they can't risk closing it while underway....plus...I've heard..and they even said Saturday, it gets pretty warm and muggy when the roof is closed.

Oh, I did not realize that the ship had to be stationary to have it closed, but makes sense I guess. Hopefully they'll close it before we leave Baltimore because they will already know that it's going to be cold.