Current Drink Price List

Is there anywhere you can go online that shows that current drink prices. I keep seeing all these posts about drink prices going up to $10 and up. That is crazy. My husband drinks mostly beer and the drink of the day. Is the drink of the day $10 too. When we went in September they were about $7.50. That is quite a jump. I think a beer was around 5 something. What are they now? If all these drinks are 10 or up....yikes!!!!!

Cocktails have gone up dramatically. Most we saw were between $10 and $12. However, beer and wine do not appear to have gone up as much. A Corona was $5.50 plus tip last week on Liberty.

Cocktails have gone up dramatically. Most we saw were between $10 and $12. However, beer and wine do not appear to have gone up as much. A Corona was $5.50 plus tip last week on Liberty.

What about the drink of the day (without the souvenir glass)? Has it gone up too the $10-$12 range also? What I'm having a hard time comprehending is that people are posting that sometimes the drinks are $10 and sometimes they are $12 on the same ship, same bar. What's up with that?

What about the drink of the day (without the souvenir glass)? Has it gone up too the $10-$12 range also? What I'm having a hard time comprehending is that people are posting that sometimes the drinks are $10 and sometimes they are $12 on the same ship, same bar. What's up with that?

I don't recall all the drinks of the day last week, but I recall one was $6.75. Same price, with or without the souvenir glass.

We drank the drink of the day at least once every day on our Jewel cruise March 14 -21. The drink of the day was either $10 or $12 depending on content. 7 days at $10 or $12. I never had one for less than $10.

Like EVERYTHING right now with drinks on RCI,.......Drink of the day prices, seem to vary, bar by bar, ship by ship, cruise by cruise, cruise compass by cruise compass,.......sometimes they are 25% off of full price. (whatever that is, considering we have no set "Full published Price list anywhere.) Other times they are $7.50 other times & other ships the very same drink of the day is $10 or mabie as high as $12.00 sometimes with the suvaneer glass, sometimes without, nothing seems to be set in stone, Seems it's all up to Each ships food and beverage manager each and every day what he needs to do to make that days revenue.

also, i can see from recent cruise compass's some days and ships some bars have daily drink specials of they're own, aka, 1 particular drink at that bar only all day at 25% off. (again off what beginning price, is anybody's guess.) or at certain hours, Buy-One/Get-One specials, again varying by days, or hours, Other ships no specials at all.

Nothing is set in stone, it's all over the place right now. (they're trying to get you to buy the drink packages, the other prices and specials seem to keep changing day by day, ship by ship, in relation to how many bought the package or not on each particular sailing,.....Bar managers adjusting prices on the fly to reach maximum sales and revenue cruise by cruise.)

There was a TV episode a few years ago on "CNBC Big Money on the High Seas" about an NCL cruise, where they actually show the bar manager making such daily adjustments and decisions, telling his bar staff what the daily quotas we're and exactly what drinks and prices to push each day to keep the Drink revenue in the profitable level day by day of the cruise. (I know it wasn't RCI, but it was quite interesting,...) Seems like RCI is now using a similar strategy,....adjusting offers/pricing/specials on each ship daily, to meet whatever the quota is for the day.

See video of it here:

-----------------

Aka,......If they sold tons of drink packages,......less bar tenders,.....so you give out drinks less often,.......and high prices for the remaining few who didn't buy the package,......trying to convince them to buy it.

or,.....not a lot of package buyer's,.......more drink of the day offers, BOGO specials and bar staff pushing suvaneer glass's, to entice the casual drinkers to make up the daily/weekly/cruise sales quota.:eek:

-----------------

Edited by ragen