4/4 & 4/5 refl/silly suite guests please?

Wj420

Have a lovely trip! Please share any details about service, tableside presentation, overall atmosphere once the offical kitchen takes command of the food. The expectation is that the new kitchen has a higher quality of ingredients. All the foodies will enjoy any details. Thank you for taking the time to share.

Edited by Wj420
Typo

Just received our welcome email from the Michael's Club concierge on Connie. We're heading out in a RS on Saturday. First time on Celebrity and CAN'T WAIT!! I will try to post menus and pics but I'm new to CC and still haven't figured it all out yet.

Just received our welcome email from the Michael's Club concierge on Connie. We're heading out in a RS on Saturday. First time on Celebrity and CAN'T WAIT!! I will try to post menus and pics but I'm new to CC and still haven't figured it all out yet.

Welcome to Crusie Critic and to the Celebrity forum.

The Constellation is one of my favorite ships. Hope you come back and post a review here. I always like to read a review of a first time Celebrity cruiser.

Cheers!

It's definitely easiest to post pictures from a mobile app like TapTalk, but on the ship, speeds are often slow and it won't load.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

We will be on the Reflection! I will snap lots of photos of the new menus! Anything else?

We're on the TA following your cruise, and are really looking forward to this new venue. Can't wait for your feedback.

Enjoy your cruise!

Currently on Equinox. Luminae supposed to serve from new menus on 4/6. Asked about this yesterday. Apparently they have the menu template but not the actual menus yet. They did have a binder with the recipes.