Must Do on Navigator?

Today is Final Payment Day so I WILL be on the Navigator in June :D I would love to hear your suggestions, tips, tricks, etc on this ship! I haven's cruised in years so this is New and Exciting all over again! I've read all the recent reviews I can get my hands on and searched past threads but I couldn't really find one dedicated to what people love to do on the Navigator :) Thanks in Advance for any input you can give me! I'm so excited! :D

$25 per person and you make 4 rolls. 2 'normal' rolls, a piece of sashimi and a specialty roll. one plate is more than enough to feed a person. I actually ended up giving most of mine to DH as it was all shellfish based.

next time I will just observe and save the money since I couldn't eat most of it. but the class itself is very fun.

you also get a coupon good for 20% off a meal in Izumi.

Edited by spookwife

ICE SHOW - yes, most definitely.

GIOVANNIS - also open for lunch on sea days. Haven't been to it on Navigator (yet!) but loved it on Oasis.

HELIPAD - walk forward along the outside promenade on deck 4 (you'll also find the shuffleboard there) and then take the stairs leading up to helipad. Great for "King of the World" Titanic photo during the day or star gazing at night.

PEEK-A-BOO BRIDGE - access the bridge overlook on deck 11 forward via door leading out to deck on either side at the very front of solarium.

~ Judy

For me I would say the Ice Show - Did not like Giovani's - liked chops - coffee and cookies on the promenade and people watching in the afternoon - and the Tutti Fruiti Salad Bar in the main dining room at lunchtime on sea days. Yummy.

Explain more please! .....

They have a guacamole demonstration on the pool deck first sea day then offered 2for1 to book

don't know if they still offer it but it is definitely a good deal

$25 per person and you make 4 rolls. 2 'normal' rolls, a piece of sashimi and a specialty roll. one plate is more than enough to feed a person. I actually ended up giving most of mine to DH as it was all shellfish based.

next time I will just observe and save the money since I couldn't eat most of it. but the class itself is very fun.

you also get a coupon good for 20% off a meal in Izumi.

That's so cool. Do you know if they offer that on OASIS OF THE SEAS?:)