Freestyle soda machines Freedom

Hi. We never purchase a soda package as we don't drink soda. :rolleyes: One of our perks with our upcoming cruise is the soda package. Where are the machines located on Freedom and what other options are there besides soda in the machines? Thank you!

I know there are a couple machines on the Royal Promenade and a couple in Windjammer. There may also be one in the Arcade, but not sure about that.

Here is a list of flavors posted a while back:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showpost.php?p=41963551&postcount=2

Edited by clarea

Can you also order a soda in a normal cup from the bars with the package or must you lug the cup and self serve only?

Thanks!

You can order a soda from a bar or restaurant without having the cup. You will be limited to about 6 choices of soda.

There is a machine in the arcade on Freedom. My kids had this package last week and I was really happy with the options that weren't soda: Many flavors of powerade, sparkling waters and juices. The juices were not fruit juices, but the sugary, Hi-C type. But, it helped to limit the caffeine. ;) My daughter's favorite was the Orange vanilla Hi-C that tasted like a creamsicle! My son loved the vanilla rootbeer. (My favorite was mixing the Cherry and Vanilla Ginger Ales!)

We also found that we never had to wait in a line of more than 1-2 people to fill up. And this was on a busy Spring Break cruise.