Harmony Booked - Few questions.

I booked harmony for November 26 out of fll. I do not see anywhere to prepay gratuities is that because the cruise is still so far out? Also they gave me 100$ off for being a crown and anchor member. If I call and link my wife's number will I get another $100 off?

Thanks!

I booked harmony for November 26 out of fll. I do not see anywhere to prepay gratuities is that because the cruise is still so far out? Also they gave me 100$ off for being a crown and anchor member. If I call and link my wife's number will I get another $100 off?

Thanks!

I'm assuming that you received the $100 off for the balcony discount. Only one discount per cabin. You can call and prepay gratuities at any time.

Edited by Ourusualbeach

If I put a deposit today is it possible to call and change the date without a fee?

Yes, if you book direct with Royal, there is no change fee before final payment date. However, your price might change if the new cruise date has different pricing.

We booked on the Harmony with a travel agent. They were told that we would have to prepay tips if we picked Dynamic Dining Choice, but would not need to prepay if we picked Dynamic Dining Classic. :confused::confused::confused:

That sounds about right. Dynamic dining classic is like the old traditional dining where you keep the same waiter which you didn't have to prepay. Dynamic dining choice is like my time dining where you get different servers every night in which it was always required to prepay gratuities.

Edited by JBlock54