Avalon Shore Excursions?

tgmg00a

While I don't leave for quite some time (June 2016) I am interested in what excursions Avalon will offer. We are on the June 17th Budapest to Nuremberg SS Passion trip. Since Avalon does not post their optional excursion until next year I am hoping folks here may have some suggestion on what will be offered and what we should not miss and what we can. Thanks!

If you look at the Avalon website and select the same cruise for this year you can see the optional excursions available. These may also be available for your cruise in 2016. Of course these excursions may change but at least you will get an idea. I did this for our September 2015 Grand France cruise, not much changed. I looked at departures for March, it also shows the hotel. They usually have a shuttle from the departure hotel to the boat and a hospitality room set up.

If you go into MyAvalon, click on the shore excursions, a notice will appear telling you you're too early but if you want to see samples, "click here". It'll take you right to examples of what you might have in 2016.

Just FYI - our tours open up the day our final payment is due. Should be the same for you too. Here's to a short countdown for you! :)