Miracle Vista Suite #4237 Will I like it?

My daughter has never been on a cruise so I thought she might enjoy the Suite experience. I booked Vista Suite #4237 and an inside for My Granddaughtets [10 and 16] #4233.

Next door to the girls cabin is a huge white space and nothing else. Does anyone know if this is just working closets for the Steward's or something dreaded?

Will I like the Suite? Will my daughter be impressed? I'd like to see her cruise more and I'm hoping this will be a positive and fun experience for all of them.

Thanks for your input.

Roz ♥

We LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Have been in 4228 and 4237...I think the blank area is a staircase for crew? It's been a few years! I am jealous, take me with you. The balcony wraps around the ship and is AWSOME It's the only one that's covered so if it's raining or really sunny you are protected . Congrats on a great choice!

We LOVED LOVED LOVED it! Have been in 4228 and 4237...I think the blank area is a staircase for crew? It's been a few years! I am jealous, take me with you. The balcony wraps around the ship and is AWSOME It's the only one that's covered so if it's raining or really sunny you are protected . Congrats on a great choice!

Cyndi, thanks so much for the information. I'm taking my daughter and two Granddaughters. The kids will be in the inside across the hall [there's only one inside cabin in the back on Deck 4.]

None of them have ever been on a cruise and I thought my daughter would like being in a Suite. They can all lay out on the balcony whenever they get tired of all the stuff onboard.

I'm glad you liked it!

Yes we LOVE those cabins too!!

The multiple room set up and the balcony space make them some of the best in the fleet - IMO.

Yes we LOVE those cabins too!!

The multiple room set up and the balcony space make them some of the best in the fleet - IMO.

happy, thanks for the recommendation. Now, I'm really getting excited for the my daughter and grand kids to enjoy it!

My daughter has never been on a cruise so I thought she might enjoy the Suite experience. I booked Vista Suite #4237 and an inside for My Granddaughtets [10 and 16] #4233.

Next door to the girls cabin is a huge white space and nothing else. Does anyone know if this is just working closets for the Steward's or something dreaded?

Will I like the Suite? Will my daughter be impressed? I'd like to see her cruise more and I'm hoping this will be a positive and fun experience for all of them.

Thanks for your input.

Roz ♥

You will love it just for the balcony space, but you can really make it an experience if you can move them to 4239. That cabin adjoins to 4237. And makes it a two bedroom suite with 2 bathrooms. If not, they can come across and constantly be knocking to get into your cabin. The only public space I can think of back there is the launderette, and a passageway to the secret staircase that leads down to deck 3.

Your suite consists of having 3 side by side cabins. The first is the entryway and the sitting room. The second is the bathroom, closet, vanity area, and a sideways hall, as well as the door to the balcony. The third is the bedroom, cut short by being shared with the occupants of the suite just fore of you and the balcony goes the entire 3 "cabins", and then wraps around to the side and back another 10' or so.

Sounds absolutely wonderful..hear so much over the years about this specific cabin type and floor on these ships for sun or shade and unique suite that gives the 3 room feel....have a Wonderful time....Bravo Grandma and lucky daughter and granddaughters....Sarah

Edited by sjn911