Questions about the Royal Replenish Package

Hiya is it literally just the teas and coffees in the replenish, or can you have a hot chocolate?

I had the same question, so asked Royal Caribbean Australia & New Zealand who responded saying:

"Premium coffee and tea refers to specialty hot beverages from cafes onboard e.g. cappuccino, latte, etc. This package also includes hot chocolate, iced chocolates"

• 1 month later...

So if I get either package, I can get UNLIMITED drinks from the Starbucks menu? No matter what the drink is - latte, macchiato, hot chocolate, iced mocha? These packages sound much better now.

Anyone know which ships have Starbucks? Didn't notice it on IOS.

So if I get either package, I can get UNLIMITED drinks from the Starbucks menu? No matter what the drink is - latte, macchiato, hot chocolate, iced mocha? These packages sound much better now.

No beverage packages include drinks from the Starbucks branded kiosks on Oasis and Allure.

However, the Replenish and Ultimate packages include specialty coffees and teas from restaurants, Cafe Promenade, and Cafe Latte-Tudes on all ships. These venues may or may not use Starbucks coffee beans in their beverages.

Edited by clarea

No beverage packages include drinks from the Starbucks branded kiosks on Oasis and Allure.

However, the Replenish and Ultimate packages include specialty coffees and teas from restaurants, Cafe Promenade, and Cafe Latte-Tudes on all ships. These venues may or may not use Starbucks coffee beans in their beverages.

You're so helpful clarea, thank you!

So I looked up the Latte-Tudes menu. You're saying that if I went here and showed them that I had a Royal Replenish package I could only get basic coffee or basic tea for free? Everything else would incur a charge yes?

A31-vi.jpg

Yes unlimited, but one at a time.

So I looked up the Latte-Tudes menu. You're saying that if I went here and showed them that I had a Royal Replenish package I could only get basic coffee or basic tea for free? Everything else would incur a charge yes?

A31-vi.jpg

No.

That is Cafe Latte-tudes. Just because there's a Starbucks logo there doesn't mean it's A Starbucks.

The items on that list will be included with Replenish.

There is no "Starbucks" store on any ship BUT Allure and Oasis. On A & O there is a Starbucks AND there's a Latte-tudes type place. On A & O you can use Replenish and Ultimate (which includes Replenish) at the Latte-tudes type place (and the dining room), but NOT at the "Starbucks".

The problem is that people use "starbucks" to mean "generic espresso drinks", but that's NOT how Royal uses "Starbucks".

Edited by mollyeilis

Every beverage Cafe Latte-Tudes would be included with no extra charge if you have the Replenish or Ultimate package.

Does the special cups for the Freestyle machine have a lid? If you forget it in your room or misplace it will they give you another cup?

Thanks,

Yes, there is a lid. I believe they make you purchase another cup if you lose it.

If you have the Royal replenish package and get any of these coffee drinks or any other drink. Is an extra tip expected? Or is that 18% gratuity that is already added to the package their tip?

If you have the Royal replenish package and get any of these coffee drinks or any other drink. Is an extra tip expected? Or is that 18% gratuity that is already added to the package their tip?

No extra tip is expected when you get drinks using any of the unlimited beverage packages. You already paid the tip when you initially purchased the package.

Edited by clarea

What about coffee drinks? What kind do they offer? Also, how do they identify that you are the owner of the package?

Another posting pointed out that a package is per person - not family or friend who wants to share. Each buys their own - and I do hope you follow the rules. Rules are for the benefit of all.

Isn't there a wait for the freestyle machines? I thought I read 15 minutes?

Yes, there is a 15 minute wait between uses of the same cup at any of the Freestyle machines.

Can you order a coffee drink and a water at the same time? Is water readily available everywhere?

Bottled water is available at any bar. Whether you can get a coffee with a water depends on the particular bar server.