Questions about the Royal Replenish Package

How do you use the FS Machine? Do you swipe your card?

The souvenir Coca-Cola cup you get with the drinks package will activate the Freestyle machine. The souvenir cup has an electronic chip in it and the FS machine will only works with the cup.

The souvenir Coca-Cola cup you get with the drinks package will activate the Freestyle machine. The souvenir cup has an electronic chip in it and the FS machine will only works with the cup.

Thanks for the info...Why does it seem like this package is cheaper than they used to be..Seems like I remember the soda package being like 35 pd on my last cruise.. (2006)

Thanks for the info...Why does it seem like this package is cheaper than they used to be..Seems like I remember the soda package being like 35 pd on my last cruise.. (2006)

The soda package (Royal Refreshment) has been $4.50 per day for kids, and $6.50 per day for adults for years now.

Hi all

Is there an option of decaff in the specialty coffees? My hubby can only drink decaff.

Also this may seem daft but my twenty year old daughter wants to know; as she has virgin cocktails as part of the replenish package if she wanted a proper cocktail does she pay the whole price for the cocktail or the difference in price between the non alcoholic and alcoholic version?

Thanks

Hi all

Is there an option of decaff in the specialty coffees? My hubby can only drink decaff.

Also this may seem daft but my twenty year old daughter wants to know; as she has virgin cocktails as part of the replenish package if she wanted a proper cocktail does she pay the whole price for the cocktail or the difference in price between the non alcoholic and alcoholic version?

Thanks

Decaf is an option for specialty coffees.

There is no credit value for cocktails on the Replenish package, so you would have to pay full price if you ordered an alcoholic cocktail with that package.

There is no credit value for cocktails on the Replenish package, so you would have to pay full price if you ordered an alcoholic cocktail with that package.

Might be cheaper to order a shot and add it yourself, as opposed to ordering the cocktail.

Thank you that's great news on the decaff and no surprise on the cocktails

Might be cheaper to order a shot and add it yourself, as opposed to ordering the cocktail.

Now that's interesting but I suppose cheating. Saying that she will drink vodka shots so as long as it's a cocktail that suits vodka then surely it's up to you how you drink it once you've paid for it? Wouldn't want to get into trouble.

Now that's interesting but I suppose cheating. Saying that she will drink vodka shots so as long as it's a cocktail that suits vodka then surely it's up to you how you drink it once you've paid for it? Wouldn't want to get into trouble.

I don't understand why this would "get you in trouble". You paid for the shot and paid for the package to get the non-alcoholic cocktail.

I was in the studio on NCL. I would get a coffee from the lounge and take it to the bar to get a shot of kahlua. The bartenders knew me and started to put the shot in a larger cup because they knew I would add the coffee. It wasn't stealing, wasn't sharing-- totally allowed.

More like RCI is cheating you as you have already paid for non-alcoholic cocktail but adding alcohol to it, you will have to pay full price rather than the difference.

Its not cheating, there is nothing wrong with it. I was going to do the same thing when I bought the replenish package, but I never felt the need to add the alcohol, a few times the bartenders asked me if I wanted to add a shot on the side.

What I would question is if she is 20, is the cruise in the UK or USA or???

No. You cannot share the card. If each of you wish to drink, you must each purchase a package or pay as you go.

With the drinks package, what stops you from:

a. getting two drinks at the same time and giving 1 to someone else

b. getting a drink, leaving to give it to someone, then going back to the same or different bar to get one for yourself

With the drinks package, what stops you from:

a. getting two drinks at the same time and giving 1 to someone else...

You are limited to one drink at a time. However, if you want to cheat, I'm sure you can figure out a way.

Two more questions sorry;

1) roughly how much is a spirit shot? Vodka, Bacardi or similar.

2) we've not paid for a drinks package before. At dinner do you have to show everyone's individual sea pass card to show the package or do you just show one and they can look it up or is it trust?

Thanks

...2) we've not paid for a drinks package before. At dinner do you have to show everyone's individual sea pass card to show the package or do you just show one and they can look it up or is it trust?

Thanks

Everyone who wants a drink from their package must give their SeaPass card to the bar server, who then scans it.

In the MDR I would have a soda with dinner each night. The assistant waiter took my card the first day. After that, I did not have to give him my card unless I ordered a glass of wine or a cocktail.

Again, it depends on the person fixing the drink if they scan your card or bring you a receipt. I suspect most bring a receipt so you have an opportunity to give an extra gratuity.

Edited by RadioRob

• 1 year later...

So with the Royal Replenish Drinks Package, can I get a specialty coffee and a bottle of water at the same time? I've read one can only get one drink at a time, but surely that would be a little stupid if one couldn't get a coffee and a water (or another drink and a water) at the same time?

I did get this package for myself because I think I'll make good use of it - I love coffee and sparkling water and I'm planning on getting lots of bottles of still water, too, so I have plenty in the cabin and when I leave the ship.