Britannia Limelight Club questions

adeck

I’m on the next cruise on Britannia and I’m looking to pre-book the Limelight Club. I can see who’s on each night and also the sample menus. Can anyone please tell me about times? What time do you eat and what time does the show start and finish? If it’s a black tie night does that apply here?

I’m on the next cruise on Britannia and I’m looking to pre-book the Limelight Club. I can see who’s on each night and also the sample menus. Can anyone please tell me about times? What time do you eat and what time does the show start and finish? If it’s a black tie night does that apply here?

Hi the show starts at 7.30 and the dress code for the night applied.( not 100% sure on this but I think I'm right ) The finish can be anywhere from 10pm to midnight depending who's on.

You are asked to be at The Limelight for 7-30pm and they then serve you your starter and main course and the performer does a short 15 minute set and then you are served your dessert. The performer will then return afterwards and do a full performance and with reference with Kiki Dee she finished just prior to 11-30 when she then had a drink in the bar and spoke to passengers, signed autographs and had pictures taken and also sold an CD if you wanted to purchase one and she was still there after midnight when we left after a great night.

Hi the show starts at 7.30 and the dress code for the night applied.( not 100% sure on this but I think I'm right ) The finish can be anywhere from 10pm to midnight depending who's on.

Dress code for the night is not applied on Limelight it is smart casual on all nights and there is no chance of any act finishing as early as 10pm.

Dress code for the night is not applied on Limelight it is smart casual on all nights and there is no chance of any act finishing as early as 10pm.

Thank you. Did not go in so was not sure but it was well used and will do well.be interesting to see who they can get to perform every night. Will they be better than the main show seeing there is a charge.