Ouch! And a question

I just added the drink packages to my December cruise. That hurt but they are running the buy one get second half off.

A question...If you prepay online your drink package how do u get cup? Also will the sea pass show we have drink package?

I just added the drink packages to my December cruise. That hurt but they are running the buy one get second half off.

A question...If you prepay online your drink package how do u get cup? Also will the sea pass show we have drink package?

Your cup will be in your stateroom. Your SeaPass will also indicate the package you purchased.

It's been reported here on CC that you can get it applied to existing bookings BUT it will likely result in a re-pricing of your cruise such that the 50% off one package isn't worth it. We tried and while RCI would give us the current sale perks, our cruise price would have jumped almost $1000. Certainly wasn't worth it. :(

Is the 50% off drink package for cruises all ready booked or only part of the new sale going on now?

It's for all cruises that fit the conditions of the sale. However, if you want to take advantage of the sale, your cruises will have to be re-priced to current levels.

we booked ours before the drink package sale and got $200 onboard credit. If the price drops or if I wanted to try to get this deal, do we lose the onboard credit?

You would be subject to whatever promos are in effect now, so if there's no OBC now, then you would lose it.