Vibe vs Spice H2O

kld07

Can someone explain all the differences, Pros and Cons of Spice and Vibe on the Getaway. Our children plan to use the Kids Club so while they are there hubby and I would like an adults only area but I am not sure if it would be worth the $$$$ to go to Vibe because they wont be there all day all week. Do you pay per day forVibe or for the week. Is Spice quiet and relaxing? Thanks for any info!

You pay for Vibe by the week and passes sell out fast.

Spice is much more quiet and relaxing than the main pool area. We liked the location of Spice near the Flamingo Grill. They put relaxing scenes on the big screen in Spice during the day. We were always able to find chairs in Spice and there is bar service. Also, the music was much more relaxing in Spice than what we heard at the pool.

Spice was fine for us...I don't think we would pay extra for Vibe.

We used Spice H2O in August and we were nearly the only ones there . Totally loved the whole area. When we were on the ship again in February we were shocked that the area was completely packed! We considered ourselves really lucky that we found 2 loungers together.

Someone must have spread the word about our favorite secret spot.

I can only comment about our experiences on Breakaway. We got Vibe passes, and loved it, as they only sold 20 when we were on the ship. We cruise during high seasons, so the extra $59 pp we paid seemed to be a bargain to have a nice quiet area with 2 hottubs, shower, and bar area to "ourselves." Spice, however, was jam packed each time we went to look at it. While the waterfall area was nice to cool off in, it was wall to wall people. We will try to get Vibe passes again when we cruise GA during NYE.

I believe this is my first post on this forum but certainly not my first cruise. I am a big fan of the adult area section of cruise ships. This will be my first time on a cruise with 2 areas specially for that. I think it's great that they sell a limited amount of passes for one as the whole point for me is that you can find a relaxing area.

Not sure yet if I want to dish out the money but I do have a question. With Spice H20 are the seats comfy? I saw a picture of the Vibe and the seats look fantastic but I couldn't find a picture of Spice H20 that showed if they had the same big comfy lounge chairs.

Also, has anyone been on the Getaway in May? People mentioned that Spice H20 can be empty or packed during different times. Just wondering how busy it will be in the middle of May. Thanks for any input.