Just booked the Paradise...thoughts?

My last trip was not recent..2009. But check many good reports here still..the ship excels in happy service. Also the Chef's Table is offered...a nice item as no steakhouse if you like that kind of thing. I love Fantasy class and they do feel a tiny bit like classic cruising now...certain doors with round windows onto the deck etc...and this ship honors old liners...check the nice painting in Rex Bar I think it is and the Queen Mary detail and those Deco eggs...LOL...Oh I loved her...and dining at a big table set dining...had a great cruise in 2009....sorry not recent.

We were on her back in September of 2013. When we went there she did not have 2.0 upgrades I am Not sure if she has had them yet. we were in a porthole cabin on the main deck. A much small ship than I am use to, but it was still a great trip.

We sailed the Paradise back in 2012 and have another cruise on her the end of this month. We have also sailed on the Sensation and will later sail the Elation. No 2.0 upgrades on them, no Guy's Burgers. As said, it is a little more like classic cruising. The ships are smaller than most these days and don't have all the new features, but we are fine with that.

I've been fortunate enough to have sailed "Paradise" quite a number of times, and I ALWAYS have a fantastic time aboard. Nope, she doesn't have the 2.0 upgrades, but that leads to some of the best entertainment, and shows on the high seas. Still has a band, with live musicians, and lots of dancers and singers. You'll find the best, happiest crew afloat, and the food and service are outstanding as well. Port of Tampa is one of the best, and easiest to navigate, making the whole experience above, and beyond. Maybe I'll see you aboard! ;)

"SKY"

We have mant happy sails on our beloved PARADISE. She is one of the only good live show's left.

Food is great no matter where you pick to eat.

Show's are the best we have ever seen. Get there early for the show on formal night & sit down front. I often skip dinner & go to both shows that night.

Staff & Crew are over the top with there friendly smile & service.

Enjoy we do.

Char

I was on her August 2014. Carnival live sailing. We had a great time. Loved sailing out of Tampa! The only thing that was bad was Debarkation. They had a new cruise director and it was the worst ever Debarkation. They had some good bands on board that week. I can't remember what if any 2.0 upgrades they had. No Guy's Burgers then. But don't worry about the 2.0 stuff. You will have a good time.

Myself and the boyfriend were on the Paradise in May 2015. I thought it was great. Lots of live music, didn't feel overly crowded on a holiday weekend, and not a ton of walking to get anywhere. I needed an inexpensive, but nice getaway and the Paradise delivered on it :)

Myself and the boyfriend were on the Paradise in May 2015. I thought it was great. Lots of live music, didn't feel overly crowded on a holiday weekend, and not a ton of walking to get anywhere. I needed an inexpensive, but nice getaway and the Paradise delivered on it :)

Time traveler I see...:D

We were on the Paradise for the last sailing before dry dock (February 26th) this year, so it was a pretty recent cruise.

We had a wonderful time! I had originally said "no more Carnival" after our last cruise before that but our granddaughter invited us to go with her on this one along with her Dad and step-Mom to celebrate her graduation from college so of course we went! :)

Loved the shows (Shout and Eight More Seconds) and even moreso since they are not the "Playlist Production" shows and still have the band, more dancers than some of the ships, and lots of props/costume changes rather than "video" backdrops.

The Comedy Club was great! Food was great! Crew was great! Serenity Area was nice. My only complaint was we didn't have a balcony room and I so missed that.

But for a shorter (5 nights) and less expensive cruise than others it was great!

Just off the Paradise. While I did miss some of the bells and whistles we still had a great time. We saw several of the 18+ comedy shows and loved those!! Crew is fantastic. Tampa is one of the easier ports we've sailed from. Easy ship to navigate.

I would not hesitate to recommend Paradise!