Vintages Wine Pairing Dinner

I noticed o a recent post of Liberty Compasses that Vintages has a wine pairing dinner offered. Can anyone who has tried this give some details?

TIA :)

It's just MDR dinner entrees, served in Vintages, with wine selected by the Vintages staff.

It's just MDR dinner entrees, served in Vintages, with wine selected by the Vintages staff.

Bob, you make it sound so simple. ;)

Well, it is... but we did it and really enjoyed it. IIRC, it was $40, which is more than the normal price of a wine tasting event. But the wines are for every dish- so there is more wine served, and the wines are selected specifically for each individual dish. So my wife and I always chose different dishes, and got different wine experiences.

We had a great time, but one "complaint" was that it took some effort to get the names of the wines we had with each dish.

One other thing we figured out- the seating times match with the two seatings. So plan your evening around the MDR seatings.

If you even like wine, and would consider doing a wine tasting- I'd recommend doing it.

Edited by alfaeric

• 1 month later...
Bump! How many wine pairing dinners are offered? Where/when can we sign up for these onboard to make sure we get in? Thank you!

I believe they do the wine pairing every night. Go to Vintages to sign up.

Bob, you make it sound so simple. ;)

Well, it is... but we did it and really enjoyed it. IIRC, it was $40, which is more than the normal price of a wine tasting event. But the wines are for every dish- so there is more wine served, and the wines are selected specifically for each individual dish. So my wife and I always chose different dishes, and got different wine experiences.

We had a great time, but one "complaint" was that it took some effort to get the names of the wines we had with each dish.

One other thing we figured out- the seating times match with the two seatings. So plan your evening around the MDR seatings.

If you even like wine, and would consider doing a wine tasting- I'd recommend doing it.

Wine tasting and wine pairing are vastly different things.