Steakhouse on breeze

cruisequenn

We had a table for 2 and I personally found all the tables too close for comfort. By the end of our meal, we'd become quite familiar with the couples on either side of us.. also, a couple of times when the table to the right of us's server came to bring them something, her rear-end would brush against our table edge.. that bothered me.... however, didn't bother DH.. LOL

Not that you can order a nice steak in the MDR, I will skip the steak house..

Edited by Kel040

The tables are close but you can get some privacy depending on the time you pick. I did notice on the valor and Liberty the steak house is on the top floor with the better views. On the Breeze it was mid ship almost and you see people walking ast as you dine. My wife and I had a great meal though this past week on 4/7/15 at 6pm seems to be a good time, we know at 8pm on there were no openings and would of been crowded.

Table for two no problem. Yes, early reservation is better. Space between tables also depends on the ship. It seems with each new build they got closer together. For example on the Miracle , Nick and Nora (11 year old ship) the tables were widely spaced especially on the second floor. On the Magic (5year old ship) tables were close together.

We went to the steakhouse with a party of 5 this past March. Service just OK, food good.

We've been to several steakhouses across the fleet and, in my opinion, the Farenhiet 555 would be my least favorite. Why? As already mentioned, it's located mid ship. It's small and very tight. However, the food is excellent.

I would have to say the steakhouses on the Glory and Legend would be our favorites for location and size.

I don't think I would ever order a steak in the MDR. Not sure of who's cookin' it in the galley. :eek:

The tables are close but you can get some privacy depending on the time you pick. I did notice on the valor and Liberty the steak house is on the top floor with the better views. On the Breeze it was mid ship almost and you see people walking ast as you dine. My wife and I had a great meal though this past week on 4/7/15 at 6pm seems to be a good time, we know at 8pm on there were no openings and would of been crowded.

It's little aft of mid ship but you are right on. We were there the next night (I think:confused:). You did not happen to see us did you?;) Phunny is correct, it is a great meal. Op, while close (tables), it is a very nice atmosphere and well worth it to try.

We went to the steakhouse with a party of 5 this past March. Service just OK, food good.

We've been to several steakhouses across the fleet and, in my opinion, the Farenhiet 555 would be my least favorite. Why? As already mentioned, it's located mid ship. It's small and very tight. However, the food is excellent.

I would have to say the steakhouses on the Glory and Legend would be our favorites for location and size.

I don't think I would ever order a steak in the MDR. Not sure of who's cookin' it in the galley. :eek:

They cook it on 5 and lob it down.;) I think you will see it on 5 on all ships in the future (Dream, Magic, Breeze, Sunshine and Vista and ???.