fight klub

bfamily4

• 1 year later...
we will be on the getaway in feb '16. dh is really excited about the fight klub. is this complimentary or is there a fee? tia!

Was there a fee when you went? I'm trying to figure out the divvying of my expenses for this coming February cruise on Breakaway. If so how much? Is it a group class or a personal trainer type thing? And how was it?

Thanks for your help!

Hi there,

Yes there is a fee of $25. It is set up as a class training session with a trainer.However when we were there, i was the only one that showed up for class so they waived the fee and i worked out by myself. If you are into boxing, you can use the heavy bags, skipping ropes and gloves. It was a great workout. The trainer even spent 10 minutes with me going checking my form and footwork.

Have fun!

Hi there,

Yes there is a fee of $25. It is set up as a class training session with a trainer.However when we were there, i was the only one that showed up for class so they waived the fee and i worked out by myself. If you are into boxing, you can use the heavy bags, skipping ropes and gloves. It was a great workout. The trainer even spent 10 minutes with me going checking my form and footwork.

Have fun!

Wow that's pretty awesome! I was thinking about bringing my own gloves. Is the heavy bag a padded MMA bag or is it more like a heavy bag with minimal padding? I take kickboxing here at home, so I want to keep up with my regimen while on vacation. Oh and were there set days on when they had the class, and if so do you remember how many classes they offered? I've been reading up on the dailies someone posted recently and can't find anything listed. Thanks btw for your help! Much appreciated. :D

This sounds like fun. I spar for TKD but that mostly involves kicking from the waist to bottom of the neck to score points (and double for a glancing kick to the side of the head). You can punch but its rare you are awarded points for them. So I take it they would allow newbies to try this as well?