Which ship?

We are considering booking a cruise on short notice. Neither the Allure or Oasis is available a the time we are looking. What is our next best option?

We have cruised before but only on Disney Magic and Fantasy so I'm not really familiar with what else is out there.

The Freedom class ships are very nice and packed with activities. Our favorite is the Radiance class ships. While they don't have as many adventurous activities, there is still a lot to do and the views are beautiful!

I must say, I have never sailed on Oasis class ships as of yet.

We are considering booking a cruise on short notice. Neither the Allure or Oasis is available a the time we are looking. What is our next best option?

We have cruised before but only on Disney Magic and Fantasy so I'm not really familiar with what else is out there.

It would help to know your time frame.

I'd consider Freedom or Harmony, assuming they are available when you plan to cruise.

You don't say if you have kids or not. I love Freedom also. Has a great children's pool if that is important. Also rock climbing, flow rider, and miniature golf.

For adults, there is the main pool and also a beautiful adults only solarium pool.

Has the specialty restaurants, a pub, schooner bar (piano bar). It's a beautiful ship.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for not providing more information.

We are a family of 4. My girls will be 10 and 13. We will be at Disney World before the cruise so Freedom of the Seas would be quite handy at Port Canaveral. Although we don't mind a bit of travelling to get to the right ship. We are coming from Australia so a few hours drive is nothing. We are looking at the middle of this year so its fairly last minute and of course we will be limited to what is available. We like enjoy having activities to keep us occupied but also love to relax by the pool.

I'd really like to travel on the Disney Fantasy again but for a last minute trip, its just too expensive.

Thanks everyone. Sorry for not providing more information.

We are a family of 4. My girls will be 10 and 13. We will be at Disney World before the cruise so Freedom of the Seas would be quite handy at Port Canaveral. Although we don't mind a bit of travelling to get to the right ship. We are coming from Australia so a few hours drive is nothing. We are looking at the middle of this year so its fairly last minute and of course we will be limited to what is available. We like enjoy having activities to keep us occupied but also love to relax by the pool.

I'd really like to travel on the Disney Fantasy again but for a last minute trip, its just too expensive.

I'd also say Freedom based on this information.

Would definately recommend the Freedom then. Our DD loved Adventure Ocean when she was in your daughters' age group. The Freedom class offers things for everyone on its ship. We are going on the Liberty this summer (multi-generational) because it will accommodate everyone's wants and needs. Whatever you choose, have a great time!!!