Solo Traveler's Check Your Points after Sailing

Just checked my cruise points this morning and noticed I was only given single points on my 10 night solo cruise on the Legend of the Seas two weeks ago. I called C&A and they fixed my points immediately. Solo traveler's don't forget to review your points when their applied. Thank you C&A for the quick and friendly fix!

Just out of curiosity - did you book the cruise before January 2014?? If so, I have found that any cruises booked before the October 2013 announcement AND their system upgrade in January 2014 DO NOT get the double points. This has been from personal experience so will be interesting to see if this is the case with you all.

Just checked my cruise points this morning and noticed I was only given single points on my 10 night solo cruise on the Legend of the Seas two weeks ago. I called C&A and they fixed my points immediately. Solo traveler's don't forget to review your points when their applied. Thank you C&A for the quick and friendly fix!

Same thing happened to me after my February cruise. I emailed C&A and it was fixed in about 4 days.

Just out of curiosity - did you book the cruise before January 2014?? If so, I have found that any cruises booked before the October 2013 announcement AND their system upgrade in January 2014 DO NOT get the double points. This has been from personal experience so will be interesting to see if this is the case with you all.

I've had to call C&A for all my cruises booked after January 2014 for the double points. Just did so a again a couple weeks ago and that cruise was booked November 2014.

Could be the updated computer system? Call Rc right away. They will fix. I booked the Legend January 2015.

does it matter what kind of cabin size at all?

thanks

Brenda

Yes, the stateroom has to be one that normally holds two or more guests. In other words, the solo staterooms on Quantum and some of the Radiance class ships don't quality for the extra point.

Also, a JS or better will get a solo 3 points per night.

I have also have had to call C&A after my last cruise on the Enchantment. After getting off the phone the points showed up right away. I have had to call each time I have sailed a Vision Class solo, Did not have a problem with the other classes so far.

I just checked mine and Liberty wasn't there! I sent a small nudge to get my pts! It feels like I have been home longer! I am just sad this past trip such a bust from being so sick! I have got to contact Doubletree Deerfield beach and give them an earful!

What about if I booked during a BOGO where the "second" (phantom) passenger was half off?? Do I still get double points?

yes, you still get double points. I booked a solo cruise during a BOGO (sailed 3-6-15) and got double points.

Returned on 3/28 on Indy, double points posted about a week later, I'm now an Emerald. Automated sales emails from RCL still show Platinum, sure hope that is upgraded soon, maybe there's some extra perks that will show up.

If our experience is any guide, it will take a month or two for the emails and letters to reflect your new level.