Help!! Dawn Princess!!

fb0075

Which deck are the best balconies on? Sorry but boards will not allow me to search out today--appreciate help as they are waiting to hear which deck--from my memory ,I think that the balconies on the Aloha deck are the largest--but unsure---

THANKS FRANK

Also, do they still have the flambe desserts or have they quit here too?

The Dawn Princess has tiny balconies that subtract from the total dimensions of the cabin. They are really little more than cut-outs in the hull, and are more like recesses than balconies. They serve the purpose. The only astounding balconies are in the AA and AB suites/minisuites that are located in the stern.

The Aloha and Baja standard balcony openings are larger than the Caribe and Dolphin deck openings, but I agree the only real differences are the aft facing Minis and Suites.

As for the flambé desserts – seems that they are available in Traditional Dining, but not necessarily available in Anytime Dining. We had them on Island Princess in Traditional Dining and also Regal Princess (which only has traditional). I believe they were also available in Traditional on my last Sun Princess cruise.

Archived