Just received my welcome aboard packet

Beachgirl85

And under what's included in my cruise fare states room service, I know this topic has been discussed at length but just curious if anyone has just requested the convenience charge to be removed based on the info provided in the welcome packet?

And under what's included in my cruise fare states room service, I know this topic has been discussed at length but just curious if anyone has just requested the convenience charge to be removed based on the info provided in the welcome packet?

Well, but the food IS complimentry, just as advertised. It's just that they are charging you a fee to bring it to your cabin as a "convenience" to you.

Well, but the food IS complimentry, just as advertised. It's just that they are charging you a fee to bring it to your cabin as a "convenience" to you.

One could split hairs by arguing that "Room Service is complimentary" means the service is complimentary - if it said "Room Service food is complimentary" that would be different.

It has been a slow day BTW;).

Yes, but they did not think this whole thing through very well. I'm sure they were shocked that anyone would question the absurdity of having Room Service included in your cruise fare and then charging a "convenience fee" to bring it to you.