UBP not noted on eDocs, is this a problem?

ExpatBride

It will appear on a separate confirmation - call Amenities Confirmation. Might have to ask it to be re-sent. You might have thought you got a duplicate email. Every time a price drops, or you change anything, you get a new confirmation and separate amenities confirmation via email.

If possible, print both the email confirmation that lists all the amenity(ies) you brought and/or got from a promo along with "Printed Booked Items" from the Reservation website and bring one/ both with you, just in case you have to make a stop at Guest Services. At least with the paper proof, if they said they don't see it on Reservation; you'll have an easier much time to get it reinstated than without proof. Hope it helps!! Have a great trip!

Thanks for your replies. I don't have a separate confirmation, nor a code in the confirmation PDF. I've just emailed them to be safe and will bring printouts of everything!

Edited by ExpatBride

Another way to instantly check your amenities is to log onto your account at NCL.com. Pull up your booking and click on the "Vacation Summary" tab at the top. You will then see your "Reservation at a Glance" and right under it the "Itinerary and Planned Activities".

At the bottom left of the itinerary, you will see "Amenity Details" and any amenities you have confirmed will be listed. I've attached a screen shot for your reference. This one is mine on the EPIC crossing later this month. You will see I have prepaid gratuities and an onboard credit listed for my amenities. Under yours you should see Ultimate Beverage Package if indeed it is confirmed on your booking.

Hope this helps!

16457239613_991e3bbff3.jpg

Another way to instantly check your amenities is to log onto your account at NCL.com. Pull up your booking and click on the "Vacation Summary" tab at the top. You will then see your "Reservation at a Glance" and right under it the "Itinerary and Planned Activities".

At the bottom left of the itinerary, you will see "Amenity Details" and any amenities you have confirmed will be listed. I've attached a screen shot for your reference. This one is mine on the EPIC crossing later this month. You will see I have prepaid gratuities and an onboard credit listed for my amenities. Under yours you should see Ultimate Beverage Package if indeed it is confirmed on your booking.

Hope this helps!

Thanks for posting this. I checked my July cruise and all is in order. However, on my cruise for next year, where I booked a suite, it shows $150 for onboard credit. I am positive it was $300 when I booked in February!

Thanks for posting this. I checked my July cruise and all is in order. However, on my cruise for next year, where I booked a suite, it shows $150 for onboard credit. I am positive it was $300 when I booked in February!

I'm sure your OBC is fine. They split it between passenger 1&2. So, if passenger 2 logs in, they would also see the $150. If passenger 3 logged in, there would not be any there.

Hope this helps!

It's there, thanks!

I also want to say, that I'd emailed NCL about this and they got back to me within an hour AND sent me copies of the MDR menus, which I asked about because I'm a vegetarian and wanted an idea of whether or not I should bring protein bars, etc. with me.

This is my first time on NCL and I'm so far impressed with their service.

You might have already got the answer but I will tell you what happen to me:I printed off my e-docs when they became available and the same thing "UBP wasn't there" So I called NCL and they said let me log and check for you it should be there. They found the same thing I saw, "NOTHING". So she looked further into the situation and found it listed some where else but not on the e-docs. So She e-mailed it to me and told me I should have no problems. I made my self a copy and plan on bringing it with me.

Edited by dmart82

I'm sure your OBC is fine. They split it between passenger 1&2. So, if passenger 2 logs in, they would also see the $150. If passenger 3 logged in, there would not be any there.

Whew! Thanks.