Price drop today

Where can I find the form to fill out? Also, if my rate changes. Will this OBC be dropped? I saw on another post that if you booked with a promotional OBC, you would lose that if you got a rate drop. For those who upgraded, did carnival email you? Or did you ask/look somewhere online? Sorry for all the questions. First time cruiser :D

Where can I find the form to fill out? Also, if my rate changes. Will this OBC be dropped? I saw on another post that if you booked with a promotional OBC, you would lose that if you got a rate drop. For those who upgraded, did carnival email you? Or did you ask/look somewhere online? Sorry for all the questions. First time cruiser :D

Go to carnival.com and use the search for price protection form. First time cruiser here as well..so not sure about the other stuff. :)

Go to carnival.com and use the search for price protection form. First time cruiser here as well..so not sure about the other stuff. :)

Thanks! I found the form :) but now trying to figure out how to fill in some of the blanks because it isn't a price drop?

Did they charge you anything for the upgrade? We moved from a 8c to a 8d(our PVP recommended it) but they charged us $20. I am fine with that..but just curious if you were charged an upgrade fee.

Yes, but the final payment ended up the same. Not sure why but it did. We are just happy with the price and credit. Hope your cruise is wonderful.

So I submitted a form our rooms and they both got denied, but then I sent in the forms again and one got denied very quickly, but the other has not shown up yet. Should I call tomorrow? I did the Early Saver so not sure why it won't let me get it.

One Easter, I got $60 price reduction and tonight I noticed another price drop of $40. Quickly called Carnival and the PVP was very nice and did the discount over the phone. So that's a $100 reduction just in 4 days, total price reduction since January is $360!!! I cruise in August!!

It looked like our price went down $20 --did the early saver form got denied. So not giving up --called found out that because we got a reduced deposit we were not eligible for price drop. so I asked if I pay the full deposit can I have the price drop?? Of course you can--- So I scored $20 off and $50 OBC!

It looked like our price went down $20 --did the early saver form got denied. So not giving up --called found out that because we got a reduced deposit we were not eligible for price drop. so I asked if I pay the full deposit can I have the price drop?? Of course you can--- So I scored $20 off and $50 OBC!

Glad she told you. We paid a reduced deposit too..so I will keep an eye on that. Ours just went up $100 today. :(

Oh wow! That's probably why mine was denied too......but when I booked, it said price protection? That's odd. But thanks for the info.

Yeah, the same thing happened with us. My TA called me and told me so I paid the remaining deposit and got the fare reduced!