Price drop today

Thanks for the head's up. I checked my price earlier and it hadn't changed but I didn't notice the $50 in onboard credit per room I would get. I just put in for the change. Hope it works!

It should work for you. And actually, they are replying really fast to the requests it seems. I got a reply within a couple hours, rather than the couple days that the automatic message stated that it could take. I also had to make a call to Carnival today for something else, and I have to say, I was totally impressed with their service. I wish all companies had such great customer service. And I hope it stays this way! This is my first cruise, so I'm a first-time customer of theirs. If they keep this up, I may become very loyal to them. :D

Yay! got the obc 30.00$

Couple of weeks ago, got a 20.00 price drop!

I have never before booked early saver, and have always been very leery of it, but now I am glad I did.

30.00obc and 20.00 price drop for a 5 day cruise which is still over 6 months away is very welcome at this point.:)

Thank you OP for posting, as I would have likely missed this opportunity.

I submitted the form about an hour ago and it is back already approved.

Edited by SMSACE6

So disappointed that I booked under the 12 Hour Flash Sale and there is no price protection! Should have read the fine print because I just lost out on a $40 savings! [emoji22] Totally will pay closer attention next time...

Anyone taking less then a 7 day cruise? I have been told since ours is only 5 days..we can only get $30 OBC? And they say 20% savings but my price is coming up exactly the same :(

Yes my cruise is a 5 day one, and the obc is 30.00. I did get a price drop of 20.00 a couple of weeks or so ago, but this time it is just obc of 30.00. I am still happy with it though. Price is also still the same. Maybe the 20pc savings is for new bookings only.

Edited by SMSACE6

We are in a 4J. I would have a price drop of there were any cabins still open to price match ;) we have the $50 OBC from a previous sale. I am just waiting for a big sale to come along so we can get in the balcony guarantee pool :)

We are in a 4J as well. Luckily right now there are still 6 cabins remaining in our category. Once those run out I also hope for a big sale to get into the balcony guarantee pool as well. If not I will be perfectly happy remaining in our current location though. :)

Anyone taking less then a 7 day cruise? I have been told since ours is only 5 days..we can only get $30 OBC? And they say 20% savings but my price is coming up exactly the same :(

Yes we are doing two 5 day B2B's and got $30 on each.

You are correct. Your TA must be the one to make the request.

Good Luck!!!

Thanks, I had contacted her earlier today and she already called me back to confirm we got our rate dropped since we're not at final payment date yet! yay! Thanks for this post!

We are in a 4J as well. Luckily right now there are still 6 cabins remaining in our category. Once those run out I also hope for a big sale to get into the balcony guarantee pool as well. If not I will be perfectly happy remaining in our current location though. :)

Agreed. I booked the 4J because we loved it on the Valor. Since we are honeymooning I figure a balcony is warranted at the right price ;)

I didnt even know this was going on, I just always check the website. I requested the price adjustment and also saw something about the obc. Sure enough, within a couple of hours I got the email saying it was dropped and got the obc! I'll take that!!

Thanks for your post. We got the 30 obc plus an upgrade.

Did they charge you anything for the upgrade? We moved from a 8c to a 8d(our PVP recommended it) but they charged us $20. I am fine with that..but just curious if you were charged an upgrade fee.