Shilshole Bay Marina to Hampton Inn at SEA-TAC

Call Yellow Cab for a quote, but probably around $55. Shilshole is just a few miles beyond Pier 91.

Or get the price on http://www.eastsideforhire.com for the flatrate cab service, which is usually $10-$15 less.

OR, take a cab from Shilshole to downtown Seattle for about $20, then catch the Light Rail to the airport, $3pp for the 40 minute ride. Then call the Hampton shuttle to pick you up. There's 5-10 minutes of walking at both ends of the Light Rail so you need to be able to manage your luggage easily.

Be prepared for an extended wait (20 minutes or so) from Yellow or Orange Cab - the marina in question is not in a particularly urbanized area, so the cab may be coming from some distance.

UberX (up to three passengers, usually a Prius in Seattle) will run you $35-47 all-in depending on traffic. Lyft will be comparable. Either is a very good way to get from Shilshole to just south of the airport.

another option would be to get to Market st or NW 85th. These are close to the Marina and take Metro Rapid Ride Line D which is an express bus into downtown.

http://metro.kingcounty.gov/schedules/674/map.html

you could then take the light rail into the airport and call the Hampton.

Shuttleexpress.com

would also pick you up at the Marina and take you to Seatac. Actually I think flatrateforhire.com

would work the easiest for you. You can do an online quote to see what the fare would be.

I changed my mind. I just booked with Seattle Express for $15 per person. We will go from the dock to the hotel. It is not a Town Car but a 20 passenger van. We just want transportation so this sounds like a great deal to me.

Carolyn

I changed my mind. I just booked with Seattle Express for $15 per person. We will go from the dock to the hotel. It is not a Town Car but a 20 passenger van. We just want transportation so this sounds like a great deal to me.

Carolyn

I didn't realize Seattle Express picked up at Shilshole as well as the 2 piers.

Will they take you directly to the hotel ?or will they swing by pier 91 to collect more passengers and drop them off at hotels along the way?

I didn't realize Seattle Express picked up at Shilshole as well as the 2 piers.

Will they take you directly to the hotel ?or will they swing by pier 91 to collect more passengers and drop them off at hotels along the way?

I can't answer your question. I wouldn't mind if they picked up more passengers. It would be a smart move if the van isn't full.