What is "member's choice"?

Westyone

Guests in Royal suite and above get complimentary bev package and in parentheses it says " members choice." Anyone know what that means?

Some lawyer thought it sounded good, so they put it in.

Guests in Royal suite and above get complimentary bev package and in parentheses it says " members choice." Anyone know what that means?

I hope it means that I'll have ice cold coors light in the room waiting for in in 36 days I will let you know.:D

Let me take a shot: I received a call from Celebrity when I became Zenith. They asked me what beverage package I wanted as a benefit.Naturally I selected the Premium Package as it includes the other packages. I asked if anyone selected anything less than the Premium Package and was told that a number of people don't drink and select the soda or water package. My guess is that you can choose whatever package you want from Premium down if you are in a Royal Suite. Let me guess what you will select as you "member's choice".

I just hope for your sake it isn't like Sophie's Choice and you have to choose which member of the cabin gets to stay in the suite. :p

That would be hard eh?

Sophie-s-Choice-Movie-Screencaps-sophies-choice-11302040-650-350.jpg

Edited by A Sixth?